The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Organic Traffic

Organic traffic (SEO) used to be much easier back in the day. Now it takes a lot of work.

Popular method today is guest blogging for links. Also, content creation/marketing.

Get Serious About Content Distribution

If content is king, then distribution is queen: it might be an over-stated mantra, but it’s true.

As a marketing consultant, I see far too many content producers broadcast their content over a handful of social media channels with false hopes that that’s all it takes to draw in new, quality audience members.

YouTube is the great source of organic traffic. What you needed to do optimize your video with suitable title, keywords and create the quality backlink.

CPA Giveaway is for any marketer who wants a stable and regularstream of CPA income while building a available laser targeted list that can be magnetized over and over again.

What makes CPA Giveaway special is that it is an easy to instrument promotional strategy with very few moving parts that requires no experience and very little startup capital.

You can follow 100+ free landing page . visit: 100freelandingpage.blogspot.com
Would you like to tell me what is the step by step method in order to drive quality organic traffic? I know it's very hard to get rank on google.

New to the PPC game but I have developed a wide variety of organic traffic funnels to my landing pages.

Facebook page ranked on Google for medium to large market keyword linking to website. YouTube video ranking on Google linking to website. (2 birds with one stone because of the YouTube Search Engine).

Organic traffic is obviously the ultimate goal since it implies that the visitors coming to your site are engaged:
- keyword query (search engine)
- click on an article shared on a social network
- click on an article that was republished on a blog
- click on a link on a directory
- Got forwarded an email with your content
etc..etc...
but in order to reach this situation, one needs to do a lot of hard work, which might include some media buying.

A flow such as:
Publish a blog, advertise the blog post via outbrain / facebook / twitter will generate visitors to your site, which will generate newsletter subscriptions.
These visitors can also be tagged and you can then "retarget" them with other articles via display and social marketing plaforms.
Directories - can also generate visits that allow for the above events too.

Eventually, if you stick to this method (and while it can take some time and money to reach a substantial audience), your content will reach visitors organically.
At the beginning, your traffic ratio (organic vs paid) will probably be like 5/95, but with the time, this trend should change and become more like 50/50 and eventually, be 100% organic.

The above obviously implies that your content is engaging.

New to the PPC game but I have developed a wide variety of organic traffic funnels to my landing pages.

Facebook page ranked on Google for medium to large market keyword linking to website. YouTube video ranking on Google linking to website. (2 birds with one stone because of the YouTube Search Engine).
Is it really possible to rank YouTube video on google for medium competition keywords? What is your search volume? Do you use any black hat method or just simply doing white hat?

banners
Back