Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Guide Optimizing ROI in Your Campaigns: Exploring Whitelists and Blacklists

Gala

CPA & Ad Network
Affiliate Manager
Traffic Manager
Adsterra - Ad Network with Partner Care. Trusted By 50K+ Partners Since 2013
Adsterra CPA Network | 200+ offers with high CR | Top rates for CPI, CPA, CPL & RevShare flow
APPLY YOUR BEST TACTICS.png

In the realm of digital marketing, terms like "whitelist" and "blacklist" hold significant importance, often determining the success or failure of campaigns. But what do these terms really mean, and how do they impact your marketing strategies?

Our team has prepared an article for you that will cover:

- What are the Blacklists and Whitelists.
- Whitelisting vs Blacklisting marketing purposes.
- Best practices of using them.
- How to create Whitelists and Blacklists.
- How to avoid mistakes.
- And much more...

Understanding the nuances between whitelist and blacklist is crucial for optimizing ad performance. By strategically utilizing whitelists and blacklists, you can enhance targeting precision, minimize ad fraud risks, and ultimately drive better results for your campaigns.

Want to delve deeper into the world of whitelist vs. blacklist in digital marketing? Visit our blog for the full article and gain valuable insights from our expert to elevate your marketing strategies.

To read the full article
CLICK HERE.

4. Avoid showing ads on irrelevant sources

Brand safety is a sore subject for many advertisers. By adding a whitelist, you limit your ad exposure to a specific set of websites that match your brand. Adsterra partners can ask managers to compile such a list of placements.

Are you showing the real domains of the referral (http_referrer on MY server logs) so that I can whitelist for
**my offer's affinity (Brand safety)** ? Same use case really ...
Do you accept webcam sites (real adult traffic)?

Hello @Graybeard and thank you for your comment! :)

No, we assign an ID's to those placements. We don't show what exact website it is.

Regarding the webcam sites: yes, we accept them, if there is nothing prohibited by our rules.

MI
Back