Is anyone in here who is not a fan of data-based campaign optimization?
No?! We thought so.
Mondiad optimization rules are an in-house technology and a great performance testing and optimization tool for your ad campaign parameters, saving you time and money.
A rule can be formed of (minimum) 4 parameters, including:
1. On which dimension the rule applies to (Subid/Zoneid/Creative/Campaign)
2. Values reflecting how much is the dimension spending(Clicks/Spent/Impressions)
3. Values reflecting the performance of the dimension(Conversions/Revenue/CTR/ROI/Conversion rate/Conversion cost/Clicks)
4. Timeframe for the rule (Default: last 24h/Predefined values: Last 24h / Last 2-7 days)
5. A desired action (Blacklist/Add to audience/Blacklist & add to audience/Pause/Increase bid/Decrease bid)
If subid has more than $5 spent & ROI is less than $4 during the last 24h, then PAUSE.
-> Test and combine different optimization rules for better results.