The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

optimization Based on CTR or Conversions! //Visits 246//Clicks 17//

vigaso

hi everyone Please I'm really confused since i got 246 Visits to the landing page and 17 to the offer page but 0 Conversions and spent 23.51$

With this data should i start optimizing based on CTR's !!

can i start optimization Now Or i need to get Conversions First (If yes how many conversions!)

8ZTwh1x.png

Offer is a trail product total Price 4$/Shipping
Offer payout 24$

LcN068Q.png

Last edited:
thank you guys i stopped the campaign
i need to get on something that i can afford i think Native ads are high saturated and need a lot of money to test till now still 0 conversions -100$! its my fault

Last edited:
thank you guys i stopped the campaign
i need to get on something that i can afford i think Native ads are high saturated and need a lot of money to test till now still 0 conversions -100$! its my fault
it doesn't work like that if you jut create a campaign then you don't see $$ you move to another source you'll never ever succeed you need to test, test, test ....
if this one doesn't convert try another one also make sure your testing enough creatives not just one LP and banner

the problem is with my budget isn't Enough to do that 100$ for me is to much for 1 test :/ i might need 500$ for one campaign testing!
My Total budget is 3000$ that i earned and saved it all in almost 1 year without spending any penny of it now i think im blowing it in the sea with native!

i have all the time 14/24h everyday! but not that much Money

to blow it all after 1 year of saving and hard working for it and regret the decision
don't get me wrong it really hurts to fallback after trying but i really need to do that

im not gonna Stop im just trying to find something that fits my budgets and Suits my situation ....!

Last edited:
the problem is with my budget isn't Enough to do that 100$ for me is to much for 1 test :/ i might need 500$ for one campaign testing!
My Total budget is 3000$ that i earned and saved it all in almost 1 year without spending any penny of it now i think im blowing it in the sea with native!

i have all the time 14/24h everyday! but not that much Money

to blow it all after 1 year of saving and hard working for it and regret the decision
don't get me wrong it really hurts to fallback after trying but i really need to do that

im not gonna Stop im just trying to find something that fits my budgets and Suits my situation ....!
you need sacrifice it's not that easy as you think your winning campaign won't come after spending 100$ or 500$ whatever the traffic source your in, if your not brave enough this industry is not for you.

hi everyone Please I'm really confused since i got 246 Visits to the landing page and 17 to the offer page but 0 Conversions and spent 23.51$

With this data should i start optimizing based on CTR's !!

can i start optimization Now Or i need to get Conversions First (If yes how many conversions!)

8ZTwh1x.png

Offer is a trail product total Price 4$/Shipping
Offer payout 24$

LcN068Q.png
you need more data, how long have you been running this?

If you want to try something that won't blow up your long-time savings, try mobile. Tier-2 and tier-3 traffic won't cost you much, but will definitely help you to get into the whole thing and understand how it is working.

it doesn't work like that if you jut create a campaign then you don't see $$ you move to another source you'll never ever succeed you need to test, test, test ....
if this one doesn't convert try another one also make sure your testing enough creatives not just one LP and banner

CORRECT CORRECT CORRECT!

vigaso, PAY ATTENTION TO THIS!

Some tips:
- Separate your campaigns for android,iphone and desktop traffic.
- Learn about bidding strategy.
- Cellular connection type of traffic has less bot traffic.
- Filter your demographic by gender and age.

MI
Back