The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Open rate 60%+ but 0 clicks on CTA

DiezeLEarn

Hey Aff-fixers,

I'm currently running some tests with emailing marketing. After running multiple different niches, offers, sales letters etc, I decided to try an offer I run for years on Facebook Ads. The open rate is pretty good (60% or more) but I have literally 0 clicks on the CTA button.

Let me show you my campaign:

AD:
Schermafbeelding 2021-05-23 om 16.04.59.png

IMMEDIATE WELCOME EMAIL:
Schermafbeelding 2021-05-23 om 16.11.13.png

In mijn opinion my Ad and Email is clear and easy. Can anyone tell me why I do not receive any clicks on my CTA?

Greetings,

DiezeL

Your Sample is FREE if you ACT NOW!

the sample is free?

did you test that the button is clickable --silly question but ...

Thanks for your response. The sample is not free so I don't want to use these kinds of texts :).

The button is clickable. Meanwhile I received 3 clicks (1 from myself) so far. I find it very strange that people subscribe for samples, they receive email with how to redeem it and they don't click the CTA button.

A well-designed call to action (CTA) is a real motivation booster that invites people to continue the conversation with your brand and evolve from a visitor into a customer. It stimulates faster decisions, builds up a sales funnel, enables your audience to engage with your company, and serves as the finishing touch of your campaign.

There are 3 elements that determine the success of any CTA:
  • message;
  • design;
  • placement.
To make people related to the offer the CTA promotes, try to include in the copy personal pronouns like I, me, or my. Such first-person language as I’m in or I want a free demo makes a call to action more relatable and is hard to ignore.

As for color and design, your CTA style solutions should complement the email copy and serve its embodiment. Bright and glittering campaigns need to have as bright calling buttons; smooth and unicolor messages don’t need to create visual cacophony with acid colors.

Picking a unique color rarely used in your emails before is a good idea as long as it keeps the color balance right. Picking the right size carries as much significance: to make sure you’ve come up with the appropriate button size, preview your email to see how it looks on the desktop and in mobile devices.

As for placement, two main opinions suggest that you need to:

• put a CTA on top for subscribers to notice it without scrolling down;
  • place it at the bottom to avoid being too aggressive and pushy from the first seconds.
The truth is, as always, somewhere in between. Figure out what placement ensures the most convenient and logical interaction with your campaigns. If the purpose of the email is easily understandable from the very first sentence (for example, you ask to subscribe), it makes sense to position a CAT above.

However, if your offer needs extra explanation (for example, you propose to upgrade an app), put a call to action after you enlist all the reasons how people can benefit from it.

Last edited by a moderator:
then try adding counter animated gif
problem is there is no CTA --call to action with some urgency.
60% open you would expect 10%+ to click.
Subject line is better than the email's body text.
the 'your personal code' is a worthless idea --proven by you negative results.
they are maybe thinking --personal? is he tracking me?
as a CTA that is bad (sucks) --change that and see if the result is better.

MI
Back