The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Online Full-Time or Part-Time?

Part time. I have yet to earn anything close to a real job, my earnings go up and down so I can't really decide if it's the right choice or not. I can even quit online marketing since I have enough to fund myself, but the money I earn online is basically for games, and other wants, and occasionally gifts for friends.

Very, very part time. More like a hobby than a business for the last 5 years or so - sometimes I'm working a lot and doing well, other times life gets busy and work falls by the wayside. I'm gearing up to get back to full-time or almost full-time hours and effort in the fall, when my kids are all in school all day, but I also have a full-time college courseload to balance with work so putting in more time still might not quite reach full time in terms of hours or pay.

Definitely part time. I am very content with my day job and the money I make, anything I make online is just for extra padding, so to speak.

I average about $125 to $150 a month part time online. I need to ramp this up and increase it by quite a bit. My husband just lost his job on Friday. He is out looking for another job and has applied for unemployment benefits but we are dead in the water without some cash coming in.

I average about $125 to $150 a month part time online. I need to ramp this up and increase it by quite a bit. My husband just lost his job on Friday. He is out looking for another job and has applied for unemployment benefits but we are dead in the water without some cash coming in.

Sorry to hear it. I've been in that boat before and let me tell you, there's nothing like necessity to keep you focused! I've never made as much when I wanted to as I did when I needed to.

Good luck to you both.

I am currently working part-time online. Its a great way to earn some extra spending money. Do not expect to get rich over night, its going to take a lot of patience to be able to make any money at all.

Working on my web site/forum is only a part time job for me. It doesn't make anywhere close to make a living lol. It will continue be a part time job until it grows to the point it far exceed the revenue of my regular job... and only if it demands more time with the promise of more revenue coming along.

It is not recommended to do this type of work as full time from the very start... unless you truly have a hard time to find a day job. Even many successful webmasters will tell you that they had a day job until they were making more than enough from their online businesses.

I'm very serious about my online business and I can say this is my full time job. You need to accept that there is no such thing as 'over night' success. Persistence is the key to success, because over time your online business will grow constantly. Like in any business, first couple of years can be difficult, but if you test, create and develop constantly you will achieve your goals. Developing a positive mindset is also required!

Right now I'm only doing this part time. I'm far from earning what I do with my full time offline job. My goal is to someday turn this into my full time job so I can work on my own schedule but I'm still far away from that being a reality.

I am a full time working mom as a college librarian and a part-time freelance writer online. I love both worlds, offline and online.

I started out Part time and trust me things were much easier way back those days. I feel ill and was on bed for 8 months and since then, I have to stay at home. So I now have kind of made this into a full time thing, but I do know that Jessi is right. It is more hectic and less paying (considering the efforts that you have to make). Living today is more difficult everywhere I guess

I just want to know what kind of work do you do full time - part time on Internet. I am also looking for similar kinds of jobs to keep myself busy.

Affordable hair extensions

Earn up to $500 per day from home international company requires home workers
to fill various positions including typing, data entry, research, surveys, writing, proof reading and more guaranteed income for all completed work plus bonuses and commissions. no experience required. for full details please visit::)(tinyurl dotcom/3gce3ot) ids (11724) or email

Earn up to $500 per day from home international company requires home workers
to fill various positions including typing, data entry, research, surveys, writing, proof reading and more guaranteed income for all completed work plus bonuses and commissions. no experience required. for full details please visit::)(tinyurl dotcom/3gce3ot) ids (11724) or email

I run my own business on-line and off-line however with the advance of social media more on-line these days than not... I do around about 15 to 20hrs a week and this is my "full-time" role.. I'be been builiding my business for 7+ years now and its a quite a refreshing change from my "previous" life as a Nurse on Intensive Care - there I was more used to running around like a headless chicken for 50+ hours a week!!

I started 5 years ago part-time and all went full time. I guess the choice was done when the past work was becoming really not a pleasant place to work anymore.

I am now doing freelancing work. It is temporary work. Not full time and not part time. When i get full time job then i did full time work. When i get part time work then i will do it.. Thanks

MI
Back