The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Online Full-Time or Part-Time?

memento_mori

affiliate
So do you work online full-time or part-time?
I have been doing it full-time for a couple of years now, although I am planning to open a new business locally this year. How about you guys?

I've been full-time self-employed since 2008. I've been making money online since 1999, but didn't start trying to build a real business until 2006 or so. I keep trying to limit my working time to around 40 hours per week but that hasn't worked out so well. I enjoy what I'm doing so I have a tendency to work myself to death.

I currently work online full time. Unfortunately, paycheck-wise, it feels more like parttime....and effort-wise, it's more like working is my entire life and that I'm working 2-3 full time jobs. ><

Reading a the replise I guess I should say that I work part-time since I only work about 15hrs a week. Its still enough since I usually make at least twice what the local average salary is ($300).

I'm currently working online part-time. Since I also have school to worry about, I can't really pursue the online thing full-time.

It's currently part-time for me. All the money I make online I consider it extra money, because I have a full-time job working in a factory until I can turn my website into my job.

I work generally part time. I like to keep away from the computer unless jobs really need to be done. To keep into the social world and keeping a balance.

I am meant to be doing this full time but in reality (due to my bipolar bouts) I am only doing it part time and making part time money. Although this month I have been feeling much more productive so here is hoping I'll be full time soon.

I started out part-time, but now it's more like full time. I have a part time job, but I really want to let that job go. I can't just yet. My goal is to use my online income to build up my online business.

Definitely, part-time. I still prefer to have another full-time work considering the pros and cons of working online. Hopefully, I could build up a stable savings account from my online work earnings to put up my own business - whether online or offline.

I work full-time, and have done since 2000, but then it is my own online business. I run a variety of sites, with the biggest money earners being the gambling one, closely followed by a relationship site, both with highly active forums.

I'm online part time only because I don't make enough money no matter how long I work online and I have a lot of bills to pay so I do have a part time job on the side. I work online when I have free time at night or on the weekends. I would be spending the entire day online and not make more then ten dollars so that's not really is a stable income. I could at least make about fourteen dollars in person per hour so I can never give up my day job. I think online income is not enough unless you own a huge community but that's very difficult to build. I used to have a website of my own but it takes a lot of work to make it work. I work work on it days and nights and see little results. Its very hard to recruit users if there is no incentive for them to use you. You will not have money to pay them and they will not stick around. For now, I'm happy being just part time writers online. I don't see how it could help me pays all of my bills. I would like to have a full time job online. That will be a dream come true but that's far from reality right now.

I've been working online full time for the last eight to nine months. I currently participate in a few methods of making money online, such as Telexfree, LiveOps, PPC, and also GPT programs. At the moment I'm making about twenty one hundred dollars a month from all of those sites together. I'm not getting rich, but it definetly pays my rent and keeps food on the table.

Well, personally, I do not see what I do online as a part time or full time job as I mainly just go on a few sites everyday and do a few tasks. However, I would call it more of a hobby as I enjoy doing it and it pays for me to invest a little bit of money in my silver collections and anything else that I want online!

It is part-time for me but after years of making money online very sporadic I got my things together a few months ago and finally began to do it like a man.

My goal is to do it full-time and the more I see and experience the more sure I am to reach my goal. There are so many opportunities you just have to take them.

Simple way to success: do it!

I work online full time since the last 5-6 years. Initially, I began as a freelancer, doing all kinds of online jobs. They were data-entry type and other common jobs like comments-posting, doing some online research, and other such jobs that brought some money. Then I began my freelance article writing job which lasted for 4 years. During that time, I was developing an online product for restaurants, and once I completed it and when it was ready for marketing globally, it has become my main source of online income.

I work part-time on this, plus my main part-time work. Working online, done smartly and consistently, really can match a normal part-time job. I'm satisfied with it and continue to earn small amounts here and there. I imagine for a driven person, you can start and develop something full time with it. I wouldn't rely on it entirely at first, but the experience can leads to interesting new opportunities.

I work online full time, but that's only because even my day job is done online, and I do have a few other side businesses that I run including an ebay store. I love doing this because I'm able to do more for earning money instead of being stuck in one place doing only one job.

It's basically just a hobby for me so I'd say part time. I would love to make a living at it but I tend to get bored with one thing so easily and then I move on to something else. I have the attention span of a gnat. I'm like that with "real" offline jobs too. The only thing I've ever done that I really loved was being an EMT and I did that for about 5 years but in the long run it just didn't work out. I have bipolar disorder so that combined with getting almost no sleep every night of the 72 hour long shifts I was working caused me to get severely burnt out.

And now I don't have a job but I'm looking. It's hard to find anything around here (middle of no where WV). If it wasn't for the stuff I do online I wouldn't have any money at all right now.

MI
Back