Julia

Affiliate & Ad Networks
Affiliate Manager
Traffic Manager
AffKit Ninja
ADxAD
ADxAD
Hello Affiliatefix members!
A few days ago YNOT online conf has passed. Have you been there? Did you find any new contacts or new info? Maybe there were other events worth visiting?

Before pandemic happened, I was always for offline meetups, as it helps to create stronger business strings when you know your partner in real life. Now, there are lot's of online webinars, lectures, meetups, conferences, discussions etc. Do you visit them? Is it useful? Please share your experience:) Because I feel like there are a lot of people who want to promote their brand by placing the logo everywhere, not sharing any cool insights or making friendly business contacts...

P.s. Will online events replace offline parties in the end? :D

logo-affiliatefix.png

I was always for offline meetups, as it helps to create stronger business strings

This is it! Exactly why we need them to come back!

Hope this COVID stuff gets controlled soon so we can all get back making connections in person!

I haven't gone to any of the virtual summits yet. I may do a few that are coming up.

This is it! Exactly why we need them to come back!

Hope this COVID stuff gets controlled soon so we can all get back making connections in person!

I haven't gone to any of the virtual summits yet. I may do a few that are coming up.
what don't you go there? do you think it's pointless?
I believe that for now it's more of super weird promo of sponsored products and platforms, not a place to enlarge your business :(

what don't you go there? do you think it's pointless?

Oh no, I don't think it's pointless, I couldn't schedule any conferences for myself the first half of this year. We've been deep into restructuring, rebuilding, our platform as well as major staffing changes.

I am happy to see these move online during the pandemic, I was stating that I have a strong preference for in person meet-ups. I love meeting people in person.

banners
Back