The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

One-page Website Vs Blog Website

Kennygrand

affiliate
I would like know between creating a one page website (squeeze page/opt-in-page) and a normal blogging website which one is more effective for a beginner.

With regard to a one-page website - does SEO work for that type of website?

I would like know between creating a one page website (squeeze page/opt-in-page) and a normal blogging website which one is more effective for a beginner.

A one page website is going to require a source of traffic, like paid advertising, email campaigns, or a Facebook page.

I would think a blog would be easier to rank organically, as long as you update it with interesting content.

With regard to a one-page website - does SEO work for that type of website?

Not very well. You have limited content to index and compete for search terms.

Hi Kennygrand,

I agree with djbaxter.

Unless you're going for paid advertising a blog would be better. Try to learn some basic SEO tactics initially until you get yourself started. The more you post content with good SEO the better you site will rank with the likes of Google.

Also I wouldn't advise a one page website unless your using paid advertising.
If you get yourself set up with a good blog you will be able include much more information. For example an "about me" page or a "newsletter" sign up form. It's going to serve you much better in the long term and help you build a good relationship with your followers.

Best of luck.

Jonathan.

The life you want

MI
Back