The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Gold Oh My GAWD! A $500 Special Gift From Mobicow & AffiliateFix!

game333

I'm guessing now the spotlight is shooting at me as if I'm on the stage of the Oscar, Academy Awards! And this opportunity is given by Mobicow & AffiliateFix! Without them giving this opportunity this thread will be just a shed of thought.

q1.jpg

Holding the prize I have no idea what to say in all of this sudden! (I just came back from visiting my grand mother). Guess I should mimic the winner well, first I need to thanks Mobicow & AffiliateFix K, and all the people that criticize, encourage, inspire, OGAds, and of course my parent that born me. LOL

With these people around, complex of thoughts and direction popped into my mind, and I still believe the my chosen path is correct. And I'm now making around $500 to $1,200 per month now.

It all started when I was a teen playing a game named Ragnarok Online, there you did trading with players, where an idea comes into my mind saying why are people willing to spend on game card, game items etc interested me "What exactly is internet".

You know curiosity, and your habit of thoughts bring you what interested you.
By exploring further I see people are selling on eBay and places and I say why not sell some stuff here.

Further then I sold Adwords, Yahoo advertisement credit on eBay back in 2007 which you can get it by buying a hosting package. It really works! There are people spending bucks online! This is getting more and more interesting.

Then in 2011 I was recruited in a freelance company and made a total of $5,000.
$5,000 in a year! You would never believe that! Also! 0 costs! The paid covered up the cost! And I'm at home working any time I would wished to at the age of 18!

This motivation pill boost me a further research of Search Engine Optimize, Reselling, Affiliate Marketing, Internet Marketing, Drop Shipping, Wholesale, E-Commerce, AdSense, Micro Niche Sites, YouTube Videos and more! Giving me infinity of ideas where to come and go! Anyone of them would made me money too. And now I'm a full-time IMer.

I guess I made a total of $40,000 ~ $50,000 (Revenue), profit should be somewhere $10,000 ~ $35,000 within 2011 to 2013.

And you know by logic if a kid had $100,000. Obviously he will become a big spender, this common sense did not escape from me. I gave me parent about $5,000 and thought of competition become greater and greater I need to get somewhere else to make money. I picked Forex, and lost all my saving.

Desperately seeking for money, I spent countless hour in 2015 trying a lot of method and seems can't make the money I used to have. But these lurking found me a lot of resources I haven't seen of e.g. Buy Proxy List: Private, Socks 5/4, HTTP - cheap proxy server - FineProxy.org (Russian proxy price as low as $0.017 each)

Back to the story, since testing new method require some funds and I always out of funds, but things did not ended in hell. I happened to create some product info articles and forum posting back when I have the $10,000~ It's mere luck I kept getting $50+ per month from these leftover which gave me the opportunity to continue testing.

Until some months ago, I remember it was October/November, I saw some guy posting his earning, introducing a network name OGAds. There is where my wealth's fate changed.

My Journey with OgMobi | Page 5 | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
My Journey with OgMobi | Page 6 | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
My Journey with OgMobi | Page 7 | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
My Journey with OgMobi | Page 9 | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
My 9th Payment from OGAds | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Oh and, this is my face... Cheers :)'

q2.jpg

Special thanks to
@K (Owner of AffiliateFix, Giveaway Host)
@mobicow (Giveaway Host)
@JakeMA (Thought me to fill the W-8 Tax Forum
@Acura (Friendly AM of OGAds)
@OGtom (AM of OGAds)

Thanks for the cheering guys, I'm writing a guy to help newbie from setting up a simple campaign to show contribution here.
Hopefully I have the time soon.

MI
Back