The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

JesseG-Host

Service Manager
Service Manager
Cybercon
Hey Everyone,

I work as an Account Manager for a really good private-owned Data Center that focuses on Dedicated Hosting & Colo(DA-36), VPS(VDS) Cloud services w/ sister site vservercenter.com(DA-31), and has site also for shared hosting but not doing much with(DA-24). I'm attempting to build their online presence as they've been in the business over 20 years with great track record, but haven't done much in terms of marketing, SEO, SMM.
I'm working SMM with Hootsuite, got some links on hosting directory sites like hostadvice.com, whdb.com, etc., and offering promotions to some current customers for reviews on sites I had us listed like Angie's list, HostSearch.com. I've read a lot of "Top SEO Tips" kind of pages so familiar with many other tips/methods, many of which revolve around changing code on the sites, (Meta tags, etc.) and having a blog to create content which we do not have. Progress has been slow as I have limited access and resources to develop these areas. Can anyone offer advice how to best focus my attention/marketing efforts to yield faster return and improve traffic?
I also need to gain affiliates which I've posted on here about our generous program, and get links on high traffic/authority pages. For those interested, I'm 95% sure I can get QUALITY FREE Hosting provided for your website(s) if you can join our affiliate programs, put links on site(s) and bring in customers. You get 50% first payments of all customers you bring and free hosting. Reply back via email or through AF asap as I'll only get a few of these approved by owner until I can show return.

banners
Back