The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Ocean's 13 is average

JAmieF

affiliate
I went and saw Ocean's 13 on the weekend and the movie was average. Though my favorite bit was the protest over the working conditions, hilarious.

Hi.. I haven't watched this movie yet either... reviews were not to good! I will rent it when it comes on DVD...Do you think they will make Ocean's 14?

To do an Ocean's 14 would be tough. What could they do next? They could do a spin off with Matt Damon's character and his family as they left his ending open.

I haven't yet seen Ocean's 13, but my exact thought when I saw the trailer for it was ":rollseyes: another one?" But then again, I will probably see it just so I can stare at some boy-candy. :D

Though I haven't seen it, I'd think it's a stretch to believe they'd come out with yet another one. C'mon, are they trying to be Nightmare on Elm Street or Jason or something? Some movies, especially when they've outlived their storyline, just need to be taken behind the barn and put out of their misery. JMO. :)

~ Teli

"I have not yet seen this flick, but I think Jamie just doesn't appreciate the eye candy. "

Just popped in here real quick and saw this one.....ummmm
Jamie.......definitely agree with the others...... we females don't really need for these guys to really do any actual acting....they can just stand there lookin nice for us to look at. lol hee heeee :);)

It looks like I am preaching to the blind here :D If you are after candy you should wait until the DVD comes out that way you can watch it over and over again.

I like the way how all the Ocean's crew can understand Chinese. When did they have time to learn a language with all the scheming they do?

banners
Back