The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Not getting traffic on Media Traffic

Superbeni

Hey there,

I just started doing CPA Marketing with PPV on Media Traffic, I chose this ad network because of the (relative) low minimum deposit. But currently, I am barely getting any traffic - I got 30 views on one of my campaigns yesterday - and I can´t really work with that.

The targets I chose have about 500.000 impressions per month combined (maybe more, just a rough guess), so I don´t think it´s that. (or is this really SO little for PPV?) Also, I am the highest bidder for all of my targets (no competition what so ever)

Any recommendations?
Should I switch the network?

I can post the targets if that would be helpful.

Last edited:
Have you tried checking out with mediatraffic? In general some targets might be tricky when it comes to volume, they might be blocked or demo of a network isn't really viewing those targets :) , best way would be to check with Account Manager maybe someone is outbidding you on variation.

Thanks,

Sorry for the late reply, I wanted to do a bit more testing - and it was worth it.
I went through alexa's toplist in my category, added a few to my targets and now I'm getting the kind of traffic I was hoping for.

Try increasing the bids. There may be competitors bidding higher than you.
If that doesn't work, get in touch with support.

MI
Back