The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Norfolk Noob ecommercing

the.fordhams

affiliate
Hi, although I have owned a simple site for 8 years its only the last 12 months that this hobby turned serious and I'm scaling up.

I currently have 1 serious niche ecommerce site thats Wordpress Magento combo and currently doubling its visitors every month and selling products - still PR0 tho.

I have another serious site in the pipeline that I'll concentrate a lot more on before just launching it and then thinking about seo and keywords afterwards. I have a full time job as a marketing mgr and I consider myself capable. I'll do due diligence in diy before shelling out big £ for the really skilled stuff - ie I'm not afraid to spend ££££ in the right place.

Welcome to the forums. I am new here also.

I have been working with the internet since the Web first came along and actually find myself launching a non-internet venture right now. I say non-internet, but it's a holiday property that still depends highly on the internet for its bookings.

Thetford, Norfolk - am hoping this forum is a little more informative than some of the others I've been trying to get advice on - mentioning no names.

Thetford, Norfolk - am hoping this forum is a little more informative than some of the others I've been trying to get advice on - mentioning no names.

Ah not far away at all then, UKWW does have some good members but its died off alot from what it once was, I hope it wasnt Triphp that you've had problems at ? lol

MI
Back