The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Noob On Board

I'm glad to become part of community! ;)
My name is Ben. I'm just started working with Adult traffic via FB.
Will be happy to get more knowledge on Adult.:D
Welcome, Ben!

I can help you with FB traffic and adult sphere specifically! Check us out :) Our tracker is fully integrated with Facebook. You can do A/B testing, we keep all your stats and you don't have to worry about it. Also we offer extended targets and black/white-lists. And we have an ideal set up for adult theme.

Ping me on Skype or via email.

Enjoy the forum!

Welcome and good luck .Unfortunately i dont have experience in this field but i am pretty sure that are a lot of people with experience where they can help you

Hi, do you use "decent" landing pages? ;) Facebook has a strict moderation for adult offers. Actually, I use NoIpFraud to cloak moderators and AdsBridge to track my traffic. In addition, AdsBridge has Adult SmartLinks. I use them instead of the Default rule and they catch the traffic which is not for the offers. Works fine.

Hi, do you use "decent" landing pages? ;) Facebook has a strict moderation for adult offers. Actually, I use NoIpFraud to cloak moderators and AdsBridge to track my traffic. In addition, AdsBridge has Adult SmartLinks. I use them instead of the Default rule and they catch the traffic which is not for the offers. Works fine.

For now I'm working manually from FB. And I'm trying to learn how to cloak links. So thank you for your information.

banners
Back