The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

NO Thread

Rahul Dua

affiliate
I am here for getting new Source of Calls...I got cheated by people so know everything very well ..... so fake people please stay away

@Rahul Dua - hello and welcome! :)

fake people please stay away

What on earth are you talking about? This is a real forum with a family feel, full of real people. We are a community of online marketers, which includes all skill levels, from newbies to experts.

I am here for getting new Source of Calls

Are you saying that you are doing Pay Per Call marketing? We have a forum for that. You may find it helpful and anytime you have questions, just start a thread and ask. Someone will help you. :)

I got cheated by people so know everything very well

It's not usually promising when the first post is an, "I've been cheated," one. Relax. We are all here to help each other succeed and if you take the time to read through some of the forums, you'll see how utterly transparent and supportive our members are. And since you are now one of us, this support, information and kinship is available to you too. But please, drop the 'don't you dare cheat me' attitude. Nobody here wants to do that to anyone.

Its
@Rahul Dua - hello and welcome! :)

What on earth are you talking about? This is a real forum with a family feel, full of real people. We are a community of online marketers, which includes all skill levels, from newbies to experts.

Are you saying that you are doing Pay Per Call marketing? We have a forum for that. You may find it helpful and anytime you have questions, just start a thread and ask. Someone will help you. :)

It's not usually promising when the first post is an, "I've been cheated," one. Relax. We are all here to help each other succeed and if you take the time to read through some of the forums, you'll see how utterly transparent and supportive our members are. And since you are now one of us, this support, information and kinship is available to you too. But please, drop the 'don't you dare cheat me' attitude. Nobody here wants to do that to anyone.
really

It's really good that in this forum people are helping each other and I am happy for that but in past I have experienced with so many people so I shared here.... But as per your words I feel may be I find a good people

MI
Back