The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

NO Conversion from mobile campaign

Simone

affiliate
Hi guys,
after a few days of study i have tried to make a new campaing with a good CPA (€9,00) using ADEspresso and Facebook Ad.

The campaing is based on a landing page with a quiz questions and at the end a button for allow user to register on weekly service news.

I have generated an image (in attachment) this image should simulate two buttons for allow to user to access on landing page.

I have set a small daily budget in this way:

for 2 entire days.

So the post reach a lot of user (5k) in a few hours (12) but i generate only 158 clicks and 0 conversion.

I think i wrong something.

(Sorry for my english, I'm studying this too :) )

I'm preparing a new campaing, this time using:
1 image
3 different text
1 pre-landing page made by me

I hope on some helps ;) bye

Quanto_Conosci_v1.jpg

Last edited:
Before you go a step further, ask yourself what does Pokemon have anything to do with a news service.

You must have synergy from the ad to the lander to the offer. By the way, are you direct linking? Example:

Pokemon themed ad -> Pokemon themed lander -> Pokemon themed offer

If you're going to use a quiz, use your own self-hosted "quiz" to segment your traffic based on the responses to offers a particular demographic would be the most responsive to.

Just a word of advice, if you plan to operate on a lower budget you should probably find an offer with a lower payout so you can get more data for your buck.

I think you have a problem with your targeting. Targeted traffic converts more. Free suggestion work on trending CPA offer like Pokemon go.

MI
Back