The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Niches

Still selecting Verticals. But, I know I want to focus on CPA, CPS probably less reliable and consistent?

I do have my budget worked out though. And, I have a checklist I'm starting on the first, whether or not I've chosen my verticals..
You have mentioned before that you would be focus on CPA and Now, I can see you have mentioned about CPS also.
Don't get confuse and select at time only one model.
I hope you get start well with new year, Best of luck!

I mentioned it to make clear that I'm unclear on it, though most offers seem to be CPS, so I'm finding it hard to find the CPA offers that would fit my goals.

I want to do CPA. I don't have expectations, but I have goals, the first being:

JAN - Make 1k+
FEB - Make 5k+
MAR - Make 10k+

30 Days - Make 1k+ per month
6 Months - Make 100k+ per month
1 Year - Make 1m+ per month

My plan is to do one vertical for 3 months until I almost automate it, maybe even building a team along the way to manage it. At 3 months, I want to add another Vertical, and another at 6mo, 9mo, and 1yr. (Multiple streams of income) So at end of year I should have 4 at least, each making money, hopefully enough to make 100-500k per year, but optimally 1m+ per month.
This are really awesome expectations for you dude, but i'll really like to tell you that as you are planning it like this, you should really put aside a great budget, cause i can tell you it will take you really a lot of time and Benjamin! Good luck with this anyway!

I mentioned it to make clear that I'm unclear on it, though most offers seem to be CPS, so I'm finding it hard to find the CPA offers that would fit my goals.
Hi @Lumbros You have started a very interesting conversation, thanks for that! I'll follow you with interest if you are planning to keep posting your business news here. This is good that you know what you want and approaches CPA marketing strategically. Good luck.
If you are looking for CPA offers, try our offers, CPA is widely presented on admitad platform, you can view our offers here.

banners
Back