The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Niches for a NEWBIE

Anthonyyeee

Hey everyone, I've recently started my CPA journey would like to know what's a better niche to get into: adult dating/email submits/sweepstakes/ surveys?

Just looking for some opinions so any help would be great!

Thanks everyone!

Hey everyone, I've recently started my CPA journey would like to know what's a better niche to get into: adult dating/email submits/sweepstakes/ surveys?

Thanks everyone!
Hi @Anthonyyeee
Best of luck for your started Journey with CPA.
What kind of traffic you have and according to niche you can go for those vertical categories.

You'll gain experience without spending huge amounts of money if you try mobile content CPA with pop traffic, especially in tier-3 and some tier-2 countries

Thanks everyone!
you could go for Sweepstakes offers, it's quietly good for newbies. i will hardly recommend you not to go for Dating, it's really difficult to handle, even for experimented marketers, and also the competition is really tough in this vertical. Why don't you also try to work with app-installs? it also work good, and doesn't involve a lot of money. After choosing the vertical that you want to work with, you should focus on those points:
where to pick good offers,
choose the audience you will like to target,
build a prelanding page,
search for the right traffic to start with,
look for the best ,and cheap traffic sources,
but also, you should learn about the tools that could be helpful for you to handle your campaign, like Spy-tools, such as ADMobiSpy, whatrunswhere, etc; but also trackers, such as Voluum.
Wish you good luck on this campaign.

Hi! Visit Affmy, we have over 300 exclusive and direct offers!

Just have a look at some of our exclusives:

MatchSniper - tier 1 - CPL
GEOs: US, UK, CA, AU, NZ - 4 USD
MatchSniper.com - search all best free online dating sites
No Doorways, no websites, no brand Context AD, no re-brokering, no incent

Fickfreundinfinden
- CPL
GEOs: DE, CH, AT - 3.4 USD
MatchSniper.com - search all best free online dating sites
No Doorways, no brand Context AD, no re-brokering, no incent

DateHiker - tier 1 - CPL
GEOs: US, UK, CA, AU, NZ - 4 USD
- search all best free online dating sites

Last edited:

Thanks everyone!
You should go for sweepstakes offers.

thaks
i'll not advice you to start your experience in this field by working with dating offers, it's one of the most complicated niche, even for experimented folks, and the competition is too much also, so try to work with another vertical.
OKey but I think mobile submit is more complicated and competition is much also

MI
Back