“webinar”/ “VOLUUM”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Niches for a NEWBIE

Discussion in 'Newbie Helpdesk' started by Anthonyyeee, Dec 12, 2017.

1. Anthonyyeee

Anthonyyeee Affiliate affiliate

Hey everyone, I've recently started my CPA journey would like to know what's a better niche to get into: adult dating/email submits/sweepstakes/ surveys?

Just looking for some opinions so any help would be great!

Thanks everyone!

2. Voluum
  3. Devangi Adattract

Devangi Adattract Affiliate affiliate

Hi @Anthonyyeee
    Best of luck for your started Journey with CPA.
    What kind of traffic you have and according to niche you can go for those vertical categories.

4. PatrickTJ

PatrickTJ Affiliate affiliate

In my opinion, I would try out every single one of em and focus on the one that converts well.. just my 2 cents :)

Anthonyyeee likes this.
  5. Daria_WapEmpire

Daria_WapEmpire Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

You'll gain experience without spending huge amounts of money if you try mobile content CPA with pop traffic, especially in tier-3 and some tier-2 countries

Anthonyyeee likes this.
  6. Maxxx333

Maxxx333 Affiliate affiliate

you could go for Sweepstakes offers, it's quietly good for newbies. i will hardly recommend you not to go for Dating, it's really difficult to handle, even for experimented marketers, and also the competition is really tough in this vertical. Why don't you also try to work with app-installs? it also work good, and doesn't involve a lot of money. After choosing the vertical that you want to work with, you should focus on those points:
    where to pick good offers,
    choose the audience you will like to target,
    build a prelanding page,
    search for the right traffic to start with,
    look for the best ,and cheap traffic sources,
    but also, you should learn about the tools that could be helpful for you to handle your campaign, like Spy-tools, such as ADMobiSpy, whatrunswhere, etc; but also trackers, such as Voluum.
    Wish you good luck on this campaign.

Anthonyyeee likes this.
  7. Affmy

Affmy Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

If you want to try earn in adult, choose our new offer for this niche with 90% revshare

Full coniditions - HERE

8. Sanshez

Sanshez Affiliate affiliate

You should go for sweepstakes offers.

9. jessica lorense

jessica lorense Affiliate affiliate

what about dating I'm newbie and I dicide to work on that vertical

10. AstroBoss

AstroBoss Affiliate affiliate

i'll not advice you to start your experience in this field by working with dating offers, it's one of the most complicated niche, even for experimented folks, and the competition is too much also, so try to work with another vertical.

jessica lorense likes this.
  11. jessica lorense

jessica lorense Affiliate affiliate

thaks
    OKey but I think mobile submit is more complicated and competition is much also

12. AstroBoss

AstroBoss Affiliate affiliate

This is simply my opinion and what i do know. I will like to ask you do you have any experience with one of those verticals? i mean dating or pin submit?

13. JamesLeeOnline

JamesLeeOnline Affiliate affiliate

Adult niche or health niche.. but be specific on your niche and please dont go on the niche that have many competitions..

14. Devangi Adattract

Devangi Adattract Affiliate affiliate

Hi @jessica lorense ,
    I would suggest you check with your available traffic, Does it for Dating or mobile submit?
    according to traffic niche go with specific GEO targeting at same time and even give shot with small volume, then according to feasibility you can push it.

MI