The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Nice to meet you all!

sawadeemedia

affiliate
Hi Everyone!

My name is Mathieu (Matt) and I'm a Canadian from Montreal (Oui, Je parle Francais!) that's been living in Thailand since 2010.

I'm so glad that I've found this forum! I've been looking for quite a while for a community like this one without any luck. All I was able to find was either scammer trying to scam me or people reselling some useless e-books.

For the last few years, I've been playing online poker and had an SMMA (Social Media Marketing Agency). While I'm quite experienced in Social Media Marketing, I'm totally clueless when it comes to Affiliate Marketing. This is something new for me that I've always wanted to do but for some reason never gave it a shot.

Even though I'm quite excited to start my journey, I gotta say though that I've always been a shy, introverted person and have never been really good at connecting with other people (I guess the fact that English isn't my first language doesn't help haha).

So far I have to admit that I often find myself extremely confused by the terms used in the CPA Marketing world but I guess that's part of the journey.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys more and if there are any people out here that speak French (English also obviously... :p) come say hi!

Talk to you guys soon! =)

Heyyoo MATT !!
(Ouais!! c'est hyper cool! qulq'un parle Français lààà)

I hope you'll find your target here, and you'll learn a lot about Affiliate Marketing and relative fields as well .. just a note, members here are so friendly, and they exchange experiences and help each other .. That's what I like here!
Alors, I've got to say welcome, and that's an interesting introduction of yourself.

Pour me presenter, I'm Samira, working for support with PureLander, (Landing Pages builder).
and Nice to know a new a member here!

(I guess the fact that English isn't my first language doesn't help haha).
Hmmmm I don't think so . . Language is never an obstacle for communication .. I think if one has at least A2-B1 level .. it'd be more than enough

✿ Samira ✿

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

I often find myself extremely confused by the terms used in the CPA Marketing

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)

All I was able to find was either scammer trying to scam me or people reselling some useless e-books.

So many people believe that crap. In the end, it is a business and when you learn it and manage it as a business, you will be fine and find the path to a steady pattern of growth and success.

Heyyoo MATT !!
(Ouais!! c'est hyper cool! qulq'un parle Français lààà)

I hope you'll find your target here, and you'll learn a lot about Affiliate Marketing and relative fields as well .. just a note, members here are so friendly, and they exchange experiences and help each other .. That's what I like here!
Alors, I've got to say welcome, and that's an interesting introduction of yourself.

Pour me presenter, I'm Samira, working for support with PureLander, (Landing Pages builder).
and Nice to know a new a member here!

Hmmmm I don't think so . . Language is never an obstacle for communication .. I think if one has at least A2-B1 level .. it'd be more than enough

✿ Samira ✿
Thanks/Merci Samira!

I'm actually in the process of choosing a Landing page builder so I'll definitely check you guys out. I used to be with GetResponse a couple years ago but looking for something different now.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)

So many people believe that crap. In the end, it is a business and when you learn it and manage it as a business, you will be fine and find the path to a steady pattern of growth and success.
I definitely think there's money to be made in this kind of business but obviously, hard work has to be done :)
Thanks for the link. I started checking it out yesterday and started to write down a few things. I'll look around some more today and start writing down a plan on how/where to start. :)

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

MI
Back