The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Nice to meet you all

zamros

affiliate
Hi guys,

Glad to be here in this great community. Currently unemployed for about nearly 3 months due to hating my 9to5 ex-boss which causing me to issue a resignation letter & still finding a way to generate online income to support my family. What I have in mind right now is CPA marketing with ad network traffic. Fingers crossed that I'll be able to pay all my bills, house rent & car loan by the end of this month. Hope that I could learn every valuable online money making knowledge here from you guys.

Nice to meet you all! :)

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
Hope you have some back up cash ... This can take time and capital

Welcome to AffiliateFix! already have a set of skills for this business, or are you starting from scratch?

Welcome to AffiliateFix! already have a set of skills for this business, or are you starting from scratch?
TQ sir, to be honest I'm a really complete beginner in this business as I was a graphic/web designer from my previous job. I've been researching a lot of online business opportunities but still hard to figure out which one to pick up due to information overload I guess. That's why I just choose CPA business for starting out, the only thing that I concern about is the amount of budget for media buying that I need to spend.

the only thing that I concern about is the amount of budget for media buying that I need to spend.

So, I am not certain you are aware of the enourmacy of learning media buying as a beginner. Think of media buying as an advanced method of managing every aspect of available ad spaces and ad types of every kind across an abundance of traffic sources and web sites in a single plan of promotion.

I recommend for a beginner with CPA to focus on selecting one, maybe two, traffic sources to start your learning curve. Join a couple of networks, decide on the types of offers you want to promote for a single niche in relationships, health & beauty, MMO, adult, entertainment, fashion, etc., etc. One niche and a couple of offers to start.

Get your self a good managed hosting company like Liquid Web, et al (minimum 4 CPU Cores, 6 GB RAM, 120 GB SSD (RAID 10 if available), 3000 GB Bandwidth, CPanel, and WHM). Get an intelligence platform subscription like AdPlexity, Social Ad Scout, SpyOver, SpyTeg, etc.

You will also want an awesome tracker like Voluum, AdsBridge, FunnelFlux, or RedTrack. This is a must and you cannot succeed without a good tracker.

So, then, once you have these, you will need to ascertain your advertising budget, and that will be determined by your choice of traffic source.

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix!

As Graybeard and TJ said, you are going to need some time, budget, and a plan. There are only 22 days left in the month, so hopefully, as Graybeard also said, you have some backup savings until you get rolling.

We will help you all we can. You will want to start with these threads for the basics:

WIKI (START HERE) (industry terms, definitions, etc.)
Newbie Helpdesk

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

So, I am not certain you are aware of the enourmacy of learning media buying as a beginner. Think of media buying as an advanced method of managing every aspect of available ad spaces and ad types of every kind across an abundance of traffic sources and web sites in a single plan of promotion.

I recommend for a beginner with CPA to focus on selecting one, maybe two, traffic sources to start your learning curve. Join a couple of networks, decide on the types of offers you want to promote for a single niche in relationships, health & beauty, MMO, adult, entertainment, fashion, etc., etc. One niche and a couple of offers to start.

Get your self a good managed hosting company like Liquid Web, et al (minimum 4 CPU Cores, 6 GB RAM, 120 GB SSD (RAID 10 if available), 3000 GB Bandwidth, CPanel, and WHM). Get an intelligence platform subscription like AdPlexity, Social Ad Scout, SpyOver, SpyTeg, etc.

You will also want an awesome tracker like Voluum, AdsBridge, FunnelFlux, or RedTrack. This is a must and you cannot succeed without a good tracker.

So, then, once you have these, you will need to ascertain your advertising budget, and that will be determined by your choice of traffic source.

Thanks so much sir for your detail beginner guidelines, really appreciate that! :)

Ya you're absolutely right about the enourmacy of the media buying which causes all the confusions especially for beginner, nevertheless I will apply all your given steps, keep on learning & hope to see success in future.

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix!

As Graybeard and TJ said, you are going to need some time, budget, and a plan. There are only 22 days left in the month, so hopefully, as Graybeard also said, you have some backup savings until you get rolling.

We will help you all we can. You will want to start with these threads for the basics:

WIKI (START HERE) (industry terms, definitions, etc.)
Newbie Helpdesk

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Hi azgold, thanks & really appreciate that! Yup days are counting down & I think I'll surely need to spend my savings wisely. Worst case scenario maybe just go for free traffic as well for backup plan :D

Thanks for the provided thread, looking forward to see all the great stuffs on it.

Sure azgold will let you guys know if there's anything I need for help.

Me i would suggest you to find at least a part time job as online marketing its not easy and it takes some time to earn a decent income to survive .But anyway ,because you choose to join this field i congratulate you .This its where dreams are made because this business if you succeed it offers you the freedom you need : staying more wit your family ,travel around world ,waking up when you want etc

Me i would suggest you to find at least a part time job as online marketing its not easy and it takes some time to earn a decent income to survive .But anyway ,because you choose to join this field i congratulate you .This its where dreams are made because this business if you succeed it offers you the freedom you need : staying more wit your family ,travel around world ,waking up when you want etc
Much thanks & appreciate the advice thelegend, i must say that i second that as what you mentioned, online marketing is not easy, will consider on taking part time job as backup plan.

Yup you're definitely right, that's a dream for anyone who wants to achieve financial & time freedom :)

Hi azgold, thanks & really appreciate that! Yup days are counting down & I think I'll surely need to spend my savings wisely. Worst case scenario maybe just go for free traffic as well for backup plan :D

Thanks for the provided thread, looking forward to see all the great stuffs on it.

Sure azgold will let you guys know if there's anything I need for help.

What I would like to add is this. Yes. CPA is one of the easiest way for a beginner affiliate marketer to start making bucks because you do not need to make any sales but to add chocolate to it, Go for incentive CPA offers :D:D:D

Hi guys,

Glad to be here in this great community. Currently unemployed for about nearly 3 months due to hating my 9to5 ex-boss which causing me to issue a resignation letter & still finding a way to generate online income to support my family. What I have in mind right now is CPA marketing with ad network traffic. Fingers crossed that I'll be able to pay all my bills, house rent & car loan by the end of this month. Hope that I could learn every valuable online money making knowledge here from you guys.

Nice to meet you all! :)

Hi there)

Have you already chosen a tracker for your online business? If you work with adnetwork traffic we have a great feature for you - integrated adserver. It allows you to host your creatives and iframe codes on tracker side, so you can watch detailed statistics right down to creatives in your tracker reports, it is much better than agregate your statistics manually from a huge number of traffic networks. Also via Trackwill Adserver you've got great opportunities to resale remnant traffic to other traffic networks and, for example, to work directly with publishers without traffic networks. Get the link below to check our tracker Trackwill.

Also, now we've got a great offer for all our clients - 2 months free usage of tracker if you will register an account in Trackwill before April 10 2020.

MI
Back