The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Nice looking landers suck?

Wilson Lau

affiliate
For those who are taking consistent action to run ppv campaigns, I would like to hear from you guys. I have just started ppv not long ago and I am doing DL to promote offers. I managed to find a profitable campaign and scale it massively but it died down after a few days . I manage to make quite abit though.

I am currently running traffic with LI and I want to know where can I get landers? I have tried to outsource someone to do a nice looking lander but the CTR is like only 2-3%? Still thinking on how to improve the CTR. Does anyone having success with landing page? What ctr is considered good?

On the other hand, I am active in promoting dating offers in facebook ads and the revenue is quite consistent( Still haven't break out the 5 figure monthly though). If you are looking to promote dating offers in facebook, maybe we can work something out. I want to know more about PPV.

Are you saying you've had better luck with ugly pages? Have you actually tried new and nice landers to split test?

I always use Photoshop to create landers check out my tutorial video here [video=youtube;T750SyeqSvU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=T750SyeqSvU[/video]

If you want to add scripts etc you can also slice images and convert it to html format ...

I think you need to split test everything. Have you tried testing ugly against nice looking landers?

Nope, I tried with nice landers and my ctr is very bad so just wondering who have tested with ugly landers and it works.

It all depends on the offer etc - i'd now make variations of the ugly lander and split test - also try using VWO!

Yep, don't make it complex, create a simple lander, stick it in VWO to change some elements and start running. You'll soon find ways to sky rocket your CTR

Keep it simple but not always pro landing won't work . It's really hard to put it that simple you need to adjust to your results.

Thanks
Johnny

banners
Back