Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

news site

Market items of interest to those 20,000 people
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
Vague questions will only get generic answers :D

You can use google adsesnse but it was better to find a related cpa offer ot maybe you can filter a niche from that audience and you can build list and start promoting some affiliate offers

How can I monetize my news site? attendance of 20,000 per day

General news? All topics? Specific niche?

Where is your traffic coming from? Social, search, paid ads?

What percentage of those 20,000 hits a day are staying more than 10 seconds? How many are scrolling to the bottom of the article? Middle of the article?

What is the bounce rate?

Who is writing your articles? You? A team? Paid writers? Free contributors? Automated scraped posts?

I think when you know the answers to these questions, figuring out how to monetize becomes a lot easier than people randomly tossing you ideas that may or may not apply to your specific site.

Try some native ads. For example, Adsterra offers several good ad formats, like social bar, which are convenient to use on news sites. You may choose which one will fit you the most

Hi @Niramar,
Have you ever tried affiliate marketing? This method allows you to target the offers perfectly to your audience. You can decide about the model, vertical and geo of the offer. There are also many methods of promotion on the website, for example: write content in which you describe specific offers, place banners, create pop-ups and so on.

A lot also depends on whether you know exactly what your audience is interested in. If so, there's no problem choosing your affiliate programs. If they are random people, you can start doing tests, trying out different offers and analyzing which ones work best. In your case, when the platform is focused on news, you can promote for example, by testing and reviewing specific products. We have worldwide stores offers, so you can take advantage of this. Here you can check them and choose the suitable one for you: Affiliate programs of the best affiliate network of 2019! | MyLead

If you need any help or have any questions you can contact us.

Best regards, Marta, MyLead.

Ad sense is a good choice and most used for ads. You can also get a bit more hands on and sell them directly or join a few affiliate programs. You have a pretty wide range of options if you are doing any monetization at the moment.

I think push notifications are good for news sites no?
For these websites, push notifications works better than Pop or Native Banner since the conversion rate for push notifications on that niche is usually in the range of 30-60% Subscribes of the traffic while for banner it can depend on Clicks.

I know some companies that monetize that traffic as well, admaven can be good for you.

Hi @Niramar
Nice meeting you on AffiliateFix!

Is your website general news or niche?
If you have niche target audience you can try applying to relevant affiliate program. That usually works well, as it serves both sides - for you it leads to an increase in monetization and for your audience, it's relevant offers/goods.

Sell it
Many companies will buy a news site with 20k/day
Just find companies in your niche
What are you waiting for?

MI
Back