The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

News - Google OMG What Next?

Paul_KY

affiliate
http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/041014/google_desktop_2.html :yikes:

IMHO, the Google worshipers have created a monster.

"It's totally private," Mayer said. "Google does not know what happens when the hard drive is searched."

IMHO, yeah, sure. :roll:

"The key question will be if this thing ever phones home to the mother ship."

IMHO, yes

What's next? Will we all have a Google representative in our Homes, searching for that lost, "Other sock"? "Go Fetch, Google Guy". Oh, and while you're at it, why not do a search through my bank records, looking for check # 2019, and tell me who I wrote that to (Don't look at the other transactions though, ok :wink: ). "Google Guy, I can't find my car keys. Go Fetch." Oh, and while you're at it, could you do a, "Search" through my medical records, telling me what my HDL Cholesterol level was when I was 22.

Now Mr. Google Guy, I know you won't share any of this information with anyone, right? I mean, for say...5 BILLION dollars, you still wouldn't tell a soul, correct? Not even the FBI, IRS, etc., right? Yes, I know, Mr. Google Guy, I forgot to report that $25 Christmas check my Grandmother gave me back in 1989, but you aren't going to honor that supeona the IRS served you last week, are you? :deal:

Google, you are a SEARCH ENGINE! And you used to be an outstanding one.

Good Luck, World.

Paul

P.s. Yes, Google, I understand you're in the toolbar/pop-up blocker sector also, but folks who've downloaded Service Pack 2, don't need your, IMHO "spyware" any longer. :up2:

banners
Back