The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Newly researching affiliate marketing

Timothy Oldfield

affiliate
Researching affiliate marketing (not an affiliate yet, as of October 2018), whilst seeking whether EOC Institute might have an affiliate program for their EquiSync™ recordings.

Anyway, a search on Google brought up a link here, as they evidently joined AffiliateFix, as a potential product supplier or such, but didn't look like they posted anything since joining since 2007. And I couldn't find further details (maybe a dormant account).

So now I'm curious if this site is geared towards sellers with affiliate products to sell or affiliates promoting them or both? Persaps I should have waited to scan the site before responding to the email asking me to introduce myself.

That is my introduction by a confused person,
Tim

PS: After the Preview button was clicked on, I'm not sure wh

o now I'm curious if this site is geared towards sellers with affiliate products to sell or affiliates promoting them or both? ...
Both IMO.
Affiliate Marketing in a *programmatic* fashion e.g.; Affiliate Networks is rather new ... I think a lot of businesses will register here with the goal of finding affiliates and they are not interested in working at building interest; or are not offering a product that makes sense to the markets that are being worked by the participants here working in affiliate marketing -- so they register and fade away.

Many businesses try to use this site as a reference directory and limit their participation to that or post with the ulterior motive <<< to get a sig spot <<< greater visibility (with little effort)

anyway ...

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

I haven't seen much enthusiasm specific to your topic of query *meditation* products EOC Institute – Access Deep Meditation Quickly, Safely, & Easily --however-- the mindset towards an affinity for all of this nutra type stuff seems to be related -- *self improvement* desire. So maybe ... Some of the affiliate networks that are active here may have similar or related products, if this is a niche market you are interested in.

MI
Back