The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

newguy

E7X

affiliate
Hey there. My name is Paul and Im new to affiliate marketing. Im trying to do this on my free time when Im not working. I have a bachelors degree in IT-forensics and have some knowledge of programming. Im currently learning more about scripting and automation, tools that might help me in the business. It might be sometime before I actually launch my first campaign but untill then I will try to read as much as I can here. Thanks for having me

Last edited:
Hi Paul, welcome to affiliatefix, and the affiliate marketing community in general. Just ensure you get to read as much as possible, there are also threads here that will answer every question you have When ready, just find your niche and get things rolling

bachelors degree in IT-forensics
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

Thats very cool! Oh and Im reading journey threads now. Truly inspirational! This is such a great place and everyone seems superfriendly!

MI
Back