The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Newcomer

Elegy

affiliate
Hi all,

My name is Robbert and I've decided to pick up on affiliate marketing again after putting it on halt about half a year ago.
I advertise on Bing and promote Clickbank offers. I use FunnelFlux.

So far I have had a little success with two products, but nothing serious.
I have a bit more time to focus on my campaigns now so I hope to take it to the next level.

Nice to meet you all!

Hello Elegy. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum. Welcome back to affiliate game. Hope you will pick things up pretty soon.

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

My name is Robbert

Hi, Robbert and welcome to AffiliateFix!

I've decided to pick up on affiliate marketing again after putting it on halt about half a year ago.

We actually see a fair number of people who have put it down then picked up again at a later date.

I advertise on Bing and promote Clickbank offers.

Awesome! You can find a good number of threads on both of those topics. Hover your mouse over the magnifying glass on the upper right of any forum page to access the search feature. :)

I hope to take it to the next level.

We'll help you to do that all we can. Anytime you have a question or need help, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Robbert!

Hi all,

My name is Robbert and I've decided to pick up on affiliate marketing again after putting it on halt about half a year ago.
I advertise on Bing and promote Clickbank offers. I use FunnelFlux.

So far I have had a little success with two products, but nothing serious.
I have a bit more time to focus on my campaigns now so I hope to take it to the next level.

Nice to meet you all!

Hi @Elegy , welcome to AffiliateFix!

The next level never goes away and that keeps us all on our twos 24/7.

You will find loads of great content and information here.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back