The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Newby..with a Capital "N"

Realsurf

affiliate
I'm looking for an affiliate program for my website. I have one product now. I'm looking to be able to have an affiliate either sell on their site or direct to my site, resulting in a sale. I'm not looking for pay per click.
I want to be able to track those sales so I can easily pay affiliates.
My website was built with Yahoo sitemaker. I'm looking for something kinda simple because I don't think I will ever have a lot of products.
Any help/advice is appreciated.

Thanks!

Realsurf

Hi Realsurf,

We can help you with that, but 1st, I'm curious. How have you been marketing so far,
how many sales have you made and what are your conversion rates?

Also is this a regular physical product or a digital product like an eBook?

With the above info I can make a better recommendation.

Hits - yes....sales - no

I have created a lesson system for people to take their genealogy and turn it into a family history movie. I advertised with Google adwords for 2 months and got 6oo to 700 hits a month. The sales I've made have been from placements in gift shops and bookstores.
I have revamped the site so it explains the product more fully. it is a DVD and written manual. I'm hoping to capitalize on the interest in genealogy from the 2 TV shows on now.
Thanks
Realsurf

Linda -
Thanks for the great info. This whole internet thing is such a great mystery...what works and what doesn't. I guess I should just put up a site selling an ebook on how to make a billion dollars overnight or how to lose 30 pounds.
I guess I'll stick to wholesale to real stores.
Again, Thanks

Linda -
Thanks for the great info. This whole internet thing is such a great mystery...what works and what doesn't. I guess I should just put up a site selling an ebook on how to make a billion dollars overnight or how to lose 30 pounds.
I guess I'll stick to wholesale to real stores.
Again, Thanks

No you really shouldn't, and im sure Linda will agree with me here.
There are millions of people already doing that. Finding a niche will be much more beneficial to your profits and much more rewarding.

Yeah...that was a little joke.
I already have a niche (saving and sharing family history) but I don't think the internet is going to help me in a big way. I think the concept of my product is too difficult for thye average user to grasp in the nano-seconds they scan pages.
Thanks Anyway!

banners
Back