The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Give a helping hand

hazzite

Hey everyone!

I've been through some tough times, but I'm determined to turn things around, and I believe affiliate marketing is the key. Lately, I've been soaking up knowledge from this forum, and it's been a game-changer. I'm feeling so much better - I'm out of bed, taking walks, and my depression is fading away.

I've joined several networks, with Digistore24 being my main focus. I'm diving into health supplements offers with free traffic. Money might be tight, but time? I've got plenty of that. I'm committed to putting in the hours every single day.

I'm starting with what I've learned here, and I'll adapt as I go. Failure? It's part of the journey, but quitting? Not an option. I'm here for the long haul.

I'm open to any advice you have. I'm not just in this for the money - I'm here to find happiness and support my mom through her health struggles. My goal? To hit $5K a month and make a real difference in our lives.

Let's do this together!

You probably can't as a free standing billboard for some nutra product by brand.
There are so many well established natural health informative websites, with many pages and content depth, that approach is maybe possible but a long-shot.

Viral social media posts or videos might be a way if you have a very creative angle.

If you are going to market to the US there are a lot of FTC and FDA regulations you need to follow or you may have the Feds all over you for making unsubstantiated claims in your marketing.

Make sure the product or compound formulation is not sold on Amazon or at Walmart for 1/2 your selling price --that's more common than you think.

What do you make if you sell me on the benefits of some Nutra product and I can then go buy it for 1/2 your price as an affiliate, or less, from mega-online eCommerce?

There are a certain number of impulse sales out there (lay-downs) but that is not the bread and butter market --where you make real money.

Thanks for that tip but how can I do that.

Posting this thread in the follow along forum indicates you already knew that. I've moved the thread to the Newbies Helpdesk forum.

Look at other followalongs in the follow along forum for examples of a followalong.

Last edited:
Posting this thread in the follow along forum indicates you already knew that. I've moved the thread to the Newbies Helpdesk forum.

Look at other followalongs in the follow along forum for examples of a followalong.
Thanks for the heads up very appreciated it.

Last edited by a moderator:
You probably can't as a free standing billboard for some nutra product by brand.
There are so many well established natural health informative websites, with many pages and content depth, that approach is maybe possible but a long-shot.

Viral social media posts or videos might be a way if you have a very creative angle.

If you are going to market to the US there are a lot of FTC and FDA regulations you need to follow or you may have the Feds all over you for making unsubstantiated claims in your marketing.

Make sure the product or compound formulation is not sold on Amazon or at Walmart for 1/2 your selling price --that's more common than you think.

What do you make if you sell me on the benefits of some Nutra product and I can then go buy it for 1/2 your price as an affiliate, or less, from mega-online eCommerce?

There are a certain number of impulse sales out there (lay-downs) but that is not the bread and butter market --where you make real money.
Wow! Thanks for your advice, it seems like I have a lot of work to do. It sounds hard but I gotta do what I gotta do to drive some sales and try and make some money.

It sounds hard

Nothing in this business is hard. It's simply educating ones-self, collaborating with others, and taking action.

Swinging a sledge hammer is hard, affiliate marketing is just brains and budget.

Place yourself in perpetual learning mode, we all are in this business. Maintain a proper budget, after all you are running a business.

Well you have a nice atitude and i like it and yea you need to never quit no matter how hard it is if you want to succed in this business
As an advice its you need to find a way to help people and make their life better by solving their problems ,if you just focus on making sales spreading your links everywhere you are not on the right track
Good luck to you

Thanks for that tip but how can I do that.

Hey there,

I'll try to break it down into actionable steps to make it more manageable.

One great way to start is by leveraging social media platforms. Create engaging content related to your offers and share them on platforms where your target audience hangs out. Engage with your followers, participate in relevant groups, and use hashtags to expand your reach.

Another effective strategy is to optimize your website for search engines. Try incorporating relevant keywords, creating high-quality content, and building backlinks, tp improve your website's visibility in search engine results and drive organic traffic.

Collaborating with influencers or other businesses in your niche can also help you reach a wider audience. By partnering with someone who has a similar target market, you can tap into their existing fan base and drive traffic to your offers.

Lastly, don't underestimate the power of email marketing. Building an email list of interested prospects and sending them valuable content and offers can drive consistent traffic to your website.

Remember, consistency is key when it comes to generating free traffic.

Hope this helps, good luck!

Cheers,
Aron

Well you have a nice atitude and i like it and yea you need to never quit no matter how hard it is if you want to succed in this business
As an advice its you need to find a way to help people and make their life better by solving their problems ,if you just focus on making sales spreading your links everywhere you are not on the right track
Good luck to you
Thanks for the advice.

Hey there,

I'll try to break it down into actionable steps to make it more manageable.

One great way to start is by leveraging social media platforms. Create engaging content related to your offers and share them on platforms where your target audience hangs out. Engage with your followers, participate in relevant groups, and use hashtags to expand your reach.

Another effective strategy is to optimize your website for search engines. Try incorporating relevant keywords, creating high-quality content, and building backlinks, tp improve your website's visibility in search engine results and drive organic traffic.

Collaborating with influencers or other businesses in your niche can also help you reach a wider audience. By partnering with someone who has a similar target market, you can tap into their existing fan base and drive traffic to your offers.

Lastly, don't underestimate the power of email marketing. Building an email list of interested prospects and sending them valuable content and offers can drive consistent traffic to your website.

Remember, consistency is key when it comes to generating free traffic.

Hope this helps, good luck!

Cheers,
Aron
Thanks for your advice.

banners
Back