The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Newbie's learning curve

fafang

affiliate
Hi my name is Farrah. I am a newbie in CPA marketing. Find out there is something called affiliate marketing just a few weeks ago. I spent two weeks to learn the very basic knowledge in creating a landing page through watching youtube. Then a few days ago, I ran my very first google ad campaigns. Got a few clicks but no conversion. Then today I finally made my first sale. Not an easy process. Some said you just need to put a simple landing page and have traffic. Then you will make money easily. From my own experience it is not as easy as some gurus put it.

You have to put in hard work to succeed. But I am happy to learn. With time i believe i will succeed.

Even I fell for that... Make the landing page and drive traffic...

It's all about optimization and an insane amount of testing. You need to consistently optimize your funnel, landing pages, email sequences, ad angles and copywriting to persuade the visitor.

For long term success in this game... Make sure to create your own checklist. :)

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
Google ads is an expensive media to use at first while you are learning ...

Even I fell for that... Make the landing page and drive traffic...

It's all about optimization and an insane amount of testing. You need to consistently optimize your funnel, landing pages, email sequences, ad angles and copywriting to persuade the visitor.

For long term success in this game... Make sure to create your own checklist. :)
You are the first one I know talking about copywriting. Most people just don't talk about it.

This morning, I am just thinking about my Instagram account. Should I keep posting contents that keep people here, like discount or deliver more educational/informational content? Obviously people love the former, but does it leave place for the latter? As a newbie, I really have no many questions. Even though I have experience blogging and setting up blogs some years ago, but affiliate marketing is a totally new area for me.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
Google ads is an expensive media to use at first while you are learning ...
Yes, I know. I use it because I have some credits in my account, so basically it's free. But I cannot afford that in the future :(

Welcome to AffiliateFix, Farah!

Some said you just need to put a simple landing page and have traffic.

Yeahhh, some do say that. As you've discovered, it isn't quite that simple.

It might help you to study the WIKI to learn terms and lingo then have a look through the Newbie Helpdesk to see what others find challenging when starting out. There are lots of answers in there for you.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Farah!

MI
Back