The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hiya, @tattoodchic and welcome to AffiliateFix!

I think that as you start refreshing your skills and knowledge, you'll notice a few changes from the '90s style of marketing. :D However, it still gives you a good base for jumping back in.

Have you already decided where you want to start? Any specific vertical/niche, tracker, traffic source, method that you're planning on tackling first? Don't divulge any secrets that you don't want to, I'm just asking generally. :)

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Nope! No clue! Since I kinda expected it to be waaaay different, I feel like I have a lot of reading to get in before I even begin to formulate my plan! Hopefully soon! I'm excited!

Hello tattoodchic. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

Nope! No clue! Since I kinda expected it to be waaaay different, I feel like I have a lot of reading to get in before I even begin to formulate my plan! Hopefully soon! I'm excited!
Yeah a lot of things has changed. Keep on reading and learning and most importantly taking action is very important.

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Hi!

I signed up years ago and am finally ready to dig in. I did some affiliate marketing back in the late 90s, so I'm not completely new to this but I definitely need to brush up on things! Thanks!

This is a common thing to happen, at least you came back to the biz!

Welcome to AffiliateFix @tattoodchic , great to have you with us.

Here is some advice and guidance that will help you establish your initial goals:

Make sure you complete the following first.

Every business needs:

1. a plan
2. a schedule for research, learning, and execution
3. a budget.

Here is a set of immediate goals:

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here as it is full of great tools and features.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

This is a common thing to happen, at least you came back to the biz!

Welcome to AffiliateFix @tattoodchic , great to have you with us.

Here is some advice and guidance that will help you establish your initial goals:

Make sure you complete the following first.

Every business needs:

1. a plan
2. a schedule for research, learning, and execution
3. a budget.

Here is a set of immediate goals:

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here as it is full of great tools and features.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

Thanks for the tips! I've been busy watching videos and reading trying to get up to speed of things.

MI
Back