The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

cammo

affiliate
Ok First Hi All , i,m very new at this Just joined Profitmart any suggestions, for getting traffic and leads?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Cammo,

Welcome to 5 Star. I had to remove your link.
BUT IMPORTANT - when I checked your site I noticed that your Profitmark
link is incorrect, your affiliate ID is not right, so even if you get traffic,
you won't get credit for your sales.

NOTE: When you are new - ALWAYS check your links to be sure they track.

thank you

Like I said i am New. How can you tell my profitmart link is not correct, can i fix it myself? :eek:

Did they provide that site to you that you had in the link? If not, then you just need to go get your link from them and try to paste it into your page again.

However over the link to see the address it's going to. The link you have ends like this profitmart. com/affiliateid.php?[%affiliateid%] Your affiliate ID should be in there somewhere, but I can't tell the exact format. If your ID is 1234 then the link would look something like: profitmart. com/affiliateid.php?1234

Hoever thats just a gues, there could be another character in the URL string. You need to go get the link from the affiliate interface and copy as is exactly into the page. Then check it.

it was provided so i am assuming the link will credit my account. i had to put in my ids for googl,clickbank, amazon and ebay it was very easy to set up i am told all i need is traffic. any suggestions?

Thanks

Nope it won't unless it's cloaked somehow. Tell them to check the link
"Now Get Your Own ProfitMart" tell them you affiliate ID is not there and the link looks malformed.

banners
Back