The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

hi mentat47, actually i not making any money because i have done anything yet, a total beginner you could say, i joined the forum in the hope i can get a few ideas.
i am not intent on becoming a millionaire from any of this stuff, i am very interested in just doing a few things , partly to keep me occupied as i am 82 Y/O and boredom terrifies me, so i will read and watch and hopefully pick up a few ideas , thanks for your reply , regards donar

hi i am new here

Hello @donar , welcome to the AffiliateFix!

i hope you are all making money

We hope you are making money as well. If you are just starting out, then we''ll be glad to help you with that as well.

be sure to read through alll of the Newbie sections and then begin to learn about all of the facets of this business so that you can start to build a plan for your new business.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

thank you for your advice , the forum certainly is different to some others , where if you are new to the site , they seem to rubbish you .
yahoo answers is a case in point. i once noticed on their site an answer to a question by a guy who had TC after his name, the answer he gave was totally wrong , he had no knowledge on the subject whatsoever and i pointed out several things that i knew were wrong , we had a few email exchanges , he ended up complaining to the administrator , who told me in no uncertain terms that i was " out of order " and docked me 150 points or something like that.also told me that TC stood for " top contributor " , i thought i was quite within my rights to ask " do you get to be a top contributor because of the quality of the answers you give or the quantity ? " , because in this particular instance the answer this TC was giving was rubbish.
one of these days i may well ask the same question on yahoo answers , see if the same guy replies again , regards donar

banners
Back