The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What's the number one limitation of actually receiving a check in the mail from affiliate marketing

• Not understanding the concept of affiliate marketing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not putting in enough time

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • having a poorly designed website

• implementing a bad strategy

• selecting an area thats not profitable

• Not understanding how to drive traffic to where you need it

• all of the above

• Total voters

Lloyd Winston

affiliate
Hello,

I am new to affiliate marketing and I have no experiences with this. I am in my research and information gathering phase and I am currently watching tons of youtube videos and making lots of notes.

I found this forum when I was searching online for more content from "Lazyassstoner". I hope to get valuable experience from joining this forum.

Thanks

Hello,

I am new to affiliate marketing and I have no experiences with this. I am in my research and information gathering phase and I am currently watching tons of youtube videos and making lots of notes.

I found this forum when I was searching online for more content from "Lazyassstoner". I hope to get valuable experience from joining this forum.

Thanks

Welcome to the AffiliateFix @Lloyd Winston and we hope you find what you are looking for.

Newbie essentials to take action
1. A business plan
2. Select one vertical to begin with
3. Select one traffic source to start
4. Create a budget
5. Join two networks
6. Select a tracker
7. get a VPS
8. Be involved in the forums, ask lots of questions, start threads, get to know the people here

Also, as a complete Newbie, there are a couple threads here that may help.

1. Our Wiki is a great reference.
2. As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started

I would recommend grabbing your favorite beverage and reading through this entire post while taking notes. Once you have completed your reading here, add your well thought out post at the end.

Good luck and we look forward to seeing you around the forum!

T J

Last edited:
MI
Back