The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

newbie with some experience and funds

puffandpass

affiliate
Hey everybody, last year i tried to get into ppv after i lost my job. While i have got many conversions, i still ended up loosing few thousands and had to start looking for a job again. I been reading affiliatefix for over a year now but never made an account, i got lazy and was to busy working on ppv. Now i realize how important it is to be on a forum to make connections and friends in the affiliate marketing industry. Like a lot of newbies i want to get started promoting sweepstakes on mobile pop and redirect traffic, since promoting pop traffic is similar to ppv and all the tools i used and have expeirence with on ppv i can use on pop traffic like voluum tracking, gtmetrix, vultr cloud servers, spytools etc. I also took the adsxposed trial a month back and scraped over a hundred lps and got a good idea of which lps are working, and i've watched all of cashmoneyaffiliates mobile webinars. I recently quit my job because my boss pissed me off, i snapped i wasn't planning to quit it just happened. I got enough funds to able to work full time on mobile/desktop cpa offers for at least 2-3 months PLUS extra $XXXX to spend campaigns and collecting data. I hope to make some profits within the next 2-3 months so i don't have to look for a job again .

I just want everyone to wish me luck and hope to make new friends on this forum, Thanks!

I would highly advise that you get a job, till you are 100% confident that you can make a profit.

I was in similar situation, but in my case it was voluntary. The reason I actually quit, was because I was sure I could come out profitable with my campaigns. And I do make more than enough money online.

Just my 2 cents...and best of luck.

EDIT: Also it's good that you are focusing on one thing. For me, it's PPC.

Hey everybody, last year i tried to get into ppv after i lost my job. While i have got many conversions, i still ended up loosing few thousands and had to start looking for a job again. I been reading affiliatefix for over a year now but never made an account, i got lazy and was to busy working on ppv. Now i realize how important it is to be on a forum to make connections and friends in the affiliate marketing industry. Like a lot of newbies i want to get started promoting sweepstakes on mobile pop and redirect traffic, since promoting pop traffic is similar to ppv and all the tools i used and have expeirence with on ppv i can use on pop traffic like voluum tracking, gtmetrix, vultr cloud servers, spytools etc. I also took the adsxposed trial a month back and scraped over a hundred lps and got a good idea of which lps are working, and i've watched all of cashmoneyaffiliates mobile webinars. I recently quit my job because my boss pissed me off, i snapped i wasn't planning to quit it just happened. I got enough funds to able to work full time on mobile/desktop cpa offers for at least 2-3 months PLUS extra $XXXX to spend campaigns and collecting data. I hope to make some profits within the next 2-3 months so i don't have to look for a job again .

I just want everyone to wish me luck and hope to make new friends on this forum, Thanks!

Welcome to AffiliateFix @puffandpass !

While I don't recommend quitting a job when learning affiliate marketing, we do all with you great success.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Welcome, @puffandpass !

Wishing you loads of luck! Earn while you learn and if you continue to work while doing so, that will give you extra funds and security. Otherwise, better get learning fast. And don't be afraid to let us know when you have questions. :)

MI
Back