The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Newbie with Graphics: Start with Photoshop, Pixlr, Gimp, Paint.net, Pi

billhouseman

affiliate
Hello,

I am a newbie getting started in CPA/PPV and have zero knowledge with graphics software. I know that creating landing pages that convert is important and i need to learn how to make the tweaks to change the text, change the colors, etc.

I was able to download a copy of Adobe CS2 for free, but it's horribly outdated (from 2005). I'm doing some video tutorials online to get me acquainted, but the problem is that they teach a bunch of stuff that i really don't need to learn to do landing pages.

Where's the best place to learn directly how to make landing pages with graphics programs? I do want to learn a little in general, so that i can use Photoshop/Gimp/ Paint.net, etc in the future however.

Some of the programs i've seen are photoshop (cs2 only, i want to spend the 2k for cs6), gimp, gimpshop, picmonkey, pixlr, paint.net, etc.

Thanks!

Edit: So i guess wordpress is a good place to get start in creating landing pages, but what is the best way to change existing landing pages or create custom landing pages or tweaks, the easiest way possible, but something that is still very powerful? Thanks!

Re: Newbie with Graphics: Start with Photoshop, Pixlr, Gimp, Paint.net

Hey there!

I think it would be easier to try and reverse engineer landing pages (if you know what I mean). Get some free landing page templates and see how they are constructed. Use Kompozer or another free html editor to modify the template to your liking. Also have a look at other landing pages and make notes to see how they structure them, i.e. headline, description, call to action, opt in form, etc

banners
Back