The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Newbie who needs help understanding ClickBooth.

Okay so I've done some research and watched some videos but I was wondering if anyone could explain a little more laymans terms for me how clickbooth works.

I know they are the affiliate network and advertisers/merchants sign up with to be paired up with Affiliates who also sign up with clickbooth. Advertisers would be like "Joe's Meatball Stand" or "Bobs Burgers" etc but what are some examples of Affiliates????

Does the Affiliate post the "offers" that the Advertiser would choose from?? What exactly are the offers? Are some examples, Affiliate 1 has free app trial download. Affiliate 2 offers email subscription? Etc???

What exactly is ClickBooths job in this????

Hey there! ClickBooth is a CPA network like many other networks out there. Some other popular ones are PeerFly and MaxBounty. These networks act as a middle person between companies looking to get more leads or sales and affiliates who bring those leads and sales. When you have an account in a CPA network, you can browse offers by companies that work with that CPA network. For example, I have a dating website that I need leads for. I work with ClickBooth and tell them I will pay $5 for every user that ClickBooth's affiliates bring for me. ClickBooth will take $2 from the $5 and give $3 to the affiliate. I hope that makes sense!

Yes it does thanks for the reply. So then who is the affiliate??? Could the affiliate literally be anyone whos willing to post your ad on their platform? Like could ESPN.com be an affiliate??? When you said "browse offers by companies that work with that CPA nework" were you referring to the affiliates??

So these affiliates would be the ones posting their offers? Can you give me an example of some offers?? Im sorry if I am asking a million questions I am just trying to fully understand how it works.....

Hey there! ClickBooth is a CPA network like many other networks out there. Some other popular ones are PeerFly and MaxBounty. These networks act as a middle person between companies looking to get more leads or sales and affiliates who bring those leads and sales. When you have an account in a CPA network, you can browse offers by companies that work with that CPA network. For example, I have a dating website that I need leads for. I work with ClickBooth and tell them I will pay $5 for every user that ClickBooth's affiliates bring for me. ClickBooth will take $2 from the $5 and give $3 to the affiliate. I hope that makes sense!

No worries! Let's say I sign up for ClickBooth as an affiliate. That means that I'm looking to bring in leads or sales for the Advertisers that signup on ClickBooth. The Advertiser is the person who owns a company and wants ClickBooth to help with leads or sales. In turn, ClickBooth looks to its affiliates to bring in sales and leads to the Advertiser. In the middle of the process, ClickBooth collects money from each commission that the affiliate gets.

The whole point of Affiliate Marketing is so that one can sell someone else's product and make a commission. Think about it this way, the Advertisers on ClickBooth have products that need to be sold. The Affiliates want to make money by promoting the products and getting a commission from them. ClickBooth is the middle man that connects the two.

Okay so I've done some research and watched some videos but I was wondering if anyone could explain a little more laymans terms for me how clickbooth works.

I know they are the affiliate network and advertisers/merchants sign up with to be paired up with Affiliates who also sign up with clickbooth. Advertisers would be like "Joe's Meatball Stand" or "Bobs Burgers" etc but what are some examples of Affiliates????

Does the Affiliate post the "offers" that the Advertiser would choose from?? What exactly are the offers? Are some examples, Affiliate 1 has free app trial download. Affiliate 2 offers email subscription? Etc???

What exactly is ClickBooths job in this????
Clickbooth is a middle man called a network, they combine advertisers with publishers. Meaning merchants/advertisers to traffic sources/people that they themself don't have in order to ensure growth for both.

So the publishers here are teh affiliates? So really it's a gamble in a sense right?? The affiliate/publisher that the merchant/advertiser chooses to go with could have a huge customer reach but that's still not a guarantee that people will click on the ad/link/whatever on their website for the merchant/advertiser.

Correct?

Clickbooth is a middle man called a network, they combine advertisers with publishers. Meaning merchants/advertisers to traffic sources/people that they themself don't have in order to ensure growth for both.

MI
Back