The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Newbie to mobile need help to target specific audiences

Søren Vestergaard

affiliate
Hello

I have never done mobile advertising before, but i really want to get started doing it. I have talked to some people and they've told me for example about Adcash and Adsimilis. And they sound okay. I was just wondering, how do you know who and what to target? Because i really have no idea on how to target on mobile...

And i intend to promote sweepstakes like free phone, free giftcard and similar.
And i also want to use a landing page.

Thanks

Regards
Soren

Hello

I have never done mobile advertising before, but i really want to get started doing it. I have talked to some people and they've told me for example about Adcash and Adsimilis. And they sound okay. I was just wondering, how do you know who and what to target? Because i really have no idea on how to target on mobile...

And i intend to promote sweepstakes like free phone, free giftcard and similar.
And i also want to use a landing page.

Thanks

Regards
Soren
Hi Soren. It is a good thing that you have decided to join the mobile marketing platform. I can first say that the platform is less utilized and therefore you are at a place you can be able to maximize your efforts and get higher rewards. I do believe there is always no harm in trying something new. All you need to do is identify the perfect niche and have proper plan for the tasks that are geared and making money. The three things that have made me go far are hard work, determination and planning.

MI
Back