The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

newbie to affiliate marketing

ericfitz1990

affiliate
hello my name is Eric im an marine engineer and I would love to get into digital marketing/ affiliate marketing. Im currently completely ignorant when it comes to this world and have absolutely no knowlege i thought i would take youtubes advice and ended up getting banned from forum after forum and i dont know how to build a website.... i know its a stretch but any advice, help , guidance would be very much appreciated. im willing to invest time and money into this future and would love to learn more so i can build a buisness to stay at home with my kids.... thanks!

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

ended up getting banned from forum after forum

What did you do that got you banned?

im willing to invest time and money into this future

Both of those are requirements. 20 years ago all you need were a host, a landing page with an offer, and an email list.

Today, you need to develop skills and make an investment. This is a business and you must treat it as such.

Tools you will need include:
Hosting, a VPS to begin with.
A tracker. This is one of the most important items, you must have a good one.
An intelligence platform like AdPlexity, and there are many good ones.
Join a couple of affiliate networks and maybe a couple of affiliate programs. That's all at the beginning, just a couple of each.
Select a niche that has a good assortment of sub-niches.
Traffic sources, I recommend just two, maybe three, to start.

The purpose in the beginning is to get out there and learn to use these tools, and to learn to read the data they produce. We are in the "data" business. Yes we work with writing copy and content, yes we learn to use colors and images, and yes we learn to use software's and SaaS platforms, but in the end it is all about the data we collect to determine what works and what doesn't.

This isn't difficult, but there is a period in which you will be learning more than you will be producing. If you follow the path of treating it like a business, taking the time to use the tools and read the data, then the rest of it will fall into place and you will then have a solid foundation to begin developing a pretty solid and steady cash flow. It is three to six months for most, but as much as a year for others. once you get past the initial stages and have a steady cash flow, then you will learn to scale your efforts and start producing true replicatable cash flows.

Remember, as in any startup business, when money starts coming back in, you must re-invest it back into the business. You have to get the business to a point where it can afford to pay you as an owner/operator above and beyond the cost of its operations.

MI
Back