The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Newbie to Affiliate but 5 years in blogging, Social Media Growth etc

Nauman Niazi

affiliate
Hi My name is Nauman
I started blogging in 2103, but no success because of no consistency, then in social media and fb i grew and collected millions of fb traffic, ran some local political pages and other things
Just started insta growth and now want to try my luck with affiliate, this is my first forum to start learning about affiliate marketing and growth, i have so much of fb traffic but i never converted it into product sale, would you help me to grow...?

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

How much do you currently know about affiliate marketing? Have you ever run a campaign before?

All i know is “affiliate marketing” means sale of someone’s Product to right audience for commission...

i tried digistore24 product on instagram story, i made 200+ clicks on the link but no conversions,
I got 300+ clicks on amazon products via web traffic (sent from fb yo web not google’s) and again no conversation

so i thought i am missing some information and i should learn from great peoples

All i know is “affiliate marketing” means sale of someone’s Product to right audience for commission...

i tried digistore24 product on instagram story, i made 200+ clicks on the link but no conversions,
I got 300+ clicks on amazon products via web traffic (sent from fb yo web not google’s) and again no conversation

so i thought i am missing some information and i should learn from great peoples
That’s all i know about affiliate

That’s all i know about affiliate

The first thing to do is start with the basics.
What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)

You need to start small, one offer, one traffic source and get a tracker and an intelligence program.

Create a pan to include your budget, your time investment for working, researching, and your collaborations here in the
Newbie Helpdesk forum for asking questions and getting a handle on everything.

Practice with them until you master them and then you will be ready to take on bigger challenges with your new business.

Remember, you eat an elephant one bite at a time!

Well a part of your problem you answer in your post .What makes people succesful in online marketing its the power of consistency , you need to work everyday no matter how hard it is .Affiliate marketing its hard and sometimes you can work for many days ,weeks ,or even months without not seing any results so you want to quit .But not quiting makes the diference .Choose a method and stick with it for at least 3 months .Try to combine free traffic with paid traffic .Maybe if you dont have money to invest work hard with free traffic and whennyou earn some money invest a part of it onnpaid traffic

MI
Back