The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Newbie taking action for the first time

apalm

affiliate
Hi everyone, I'm a newbie on this forum and just started to take some action to finally learn then implement some of the marketing techniques on this great forum to eventually getting my first sale ever! As a new comer it is easy to become overwhelm with so such information you can intake all at once.

After reading, digesting, and implementing to just get out there and start doing(taking action) instead on wondering what if, maybe this, will it work? I've come to a conclusion that if you want to make your first sale or eventually making lots of money later as a newbie, you will need to do the following to eliminate distractions.

Eliminating Distractions Checklist(Take Action)

1) Don't join many forums, stick to one only(AffiliateFix.com)

2) Don't join lots of affiliate networks starting out, just join one to start!

3) Don't waste time chatting, checking messages on social media like facebook, twitter, etc

4) Stop checking email messages all day instead of working

5) Use your budget on 1 Campaign, don't setup multiple campaign at first

6) Pick one traffic source to begin your project with

7) Stop buying Shiny Objects or new courses

8) If you don't understand something, ask for help on this forum

9) Surround yourself with great people(or get coaching) on this forum

10) Stop making excuses! Just take action!

It's very hard starting out as a newbie, but this checklist will help you and I to avoid distractions so we all can make our first dollar as new comers! Made my first dollar by sticking to this guide I've come up with, hope it helps guys.

Learn and share with other newbies.

Last edited:
Welcome to our community. You are new in our forum but after reading your tips I think you are not new in affiiliate marketing. Great to know that someone had point out the most vital but general week points of an affiliate marketers. Wish you a good luck.

It's very hard starting out as a newbie, but this checklist will help you and I to avoid distractions so we all can make our first dollar as new comers! Made my first dollar by sticking to this guide I've come up with, hope it helps guys.

Learn and share with other newbies.

EXCELLENT! Well said and well executed. Kudos to you @apalm .

banners
Back