The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Newbie seeking coaching for CPA facebook ads

rondellrandall

affiliate
I'm looking for someone who is making money with facebook ads with CPA to coach-mentor me, I'm looking for someone who already has a plug and play system that will teach me how to be successful with cpa marketing via Facebook ads.

hello @rondellrandall
welcome with us
any ways
about facebook
you just need to target well, then the ctr will increase and the CPC will be lower ,
that's the secret of facebook platform.
you don't need any one to teach you, just test as many offers as you can , and may angles,
i think you already know how to track your campaign and all that things right ?

hello @rondellrandall
welcome with us
any ways
about facebook
you just need to target well, then the ctr will increase and the CPC will be lower ,
that's the secret of facebook platform.
you don't need any one to teach you, just test as many offers as you can , and may angles,
i think you already know how to track your campaign and all that things right ?
What i am having a problem with or uncertain about is when do i determine whether to keep or kill a ad, for example, Lets say I have a campaign with 3 adsets at $5 per day and I get $3 in and NO conversations, Do I wait 2-3 days and THEN make a determination if my CTR is below %5 or do I kill it and move forward? I need to know what I'm looking for that will let me know I should keep it going or kill it. What a good rule of thumb when dealing with Facebook ads?

What i am having a problem with or uncertain about is when do i determine whether to keep or kill a ad, for example, Lets say I have a campaign with 3 adsets at $5 per day and I get $3 in and NO conversations, Do I wait 2-3 days and THEN make a determination if my CTR is below %5 or do I kill it and move forward? I need to know what I'm looking for that will let me know I should keep it going or kill it. What a good rule of thumb when dealing with Facebook ads? I have linked a example that is used with physical products and Facebook ads because i dont know if Im explaining it right, please take a look at the attachment and would you mind telling me how to adapt it to CPA offers via Facebook ads?

Attachments

• fb-cheat-sheat.jpg
    fb-cheat-sheat.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Hi, @rondellrandall - breathe, you sound frantic. Please stop posting the same message repeatedly and in more than one thread.

As @tyoussef said, you don't need a mentor, this forum is your mentor. And there is no such thing as a plug-n-play system, as far as I know. There's learning how to run campaigns, though. And that you can do here but it requires you to do some studying, so you know what you're doing. It'll save you a lot of wasted time and money.

Do you have a sound knowledge of CPA, ad and tracking basics?

Anyway, maybe something from FBQueen will help get you started on FB: http://www.affiliatefix.com/search/1661421/

There are lots of posts here about running ads on FB, it's a popular ad platform. Just use the search feature and you'll find many threads/posts to choose from.

Hi, @rondellrandall - breathe, you sound frantic. Please stop posting the same message repeatedly and in more than one thread.

As @tyoussef said, you don't need a mentor, this forum is your mentor. And there is no such thing as a plug-n-play system, as far as I know. There's learning how to run campaigns, though. And that you can do here but it requires you to do some studying, so you know what you're doing. It'll save you a lot of wasted time and money.

Do you have a sound knowledge of CPA, ad and tracking basics?

Anyway, maybe something from FBQueen will help get you started on FB: http://www.affiliatefix.com/search/1661421/

There are lots of posts here about running ads on FB, it's a popular ad platform. Just use the search feature and you'll find many threads/posts to choose from.
LOL, Fair enough my friend, I dont want to come across as desperate, I just really need to succeed. But I appreciate and understand what you mean. I do have a solid knowledge of CPA, ads and tracking and will make it a point to utilize the forum for its intended purposes and learn. Again thanks, lol, I needed that!!!

I'm looking for someone who is making money with facebook ads with CPA to coach-mentor me, I'm looking for someone who already has a plug and play system that will teach me how to be successful with cpa marketing via Facebook ads.

You have been given the most solid advice (above) anyone can give you right now. Here's the thing, most all that get started in this business think their success will occur overnight, in a week, in a month, etc.
The truth is, there are just too many variables to say how long it will take you. Here is a solid fact, anyone, and I do mean anyone with a brain, that takes on this business properly with a very narrow and focused starting point, and is completely dedicated and committed, is going to make it.

Be patient, invest, implement, study (I've been in the business over two decades and I still have to study), and refine. This is a never ending process, you just scale up to a bigger game each day!

Last edited:
banners
Back