The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Newbie questions

oranhir

affiliate
Hello guys,

My wife works as a PPC campaign manager as her full time job.
She has 6 years of experience with Facebook ads.
Since she is quite good in what she does, we wanted to try doing some affiliate marketing on our free time.

We don't have any experience with affiliate marketing.
My question is - given my wife's experience, how would you recommend us to start?
What would be a good way to start finding profitable offers?
Are there certain offers / affiliate networks that suit facebook ads better?

Any kind of advice is highly appreciated!

My working MO is to use large quantities of filtered ad network traffic, however cold; to see if an offer (or items will attract interest) and start, even small scale to convert --like 1:1000.

First find a viable item with the least money and effort expended.

When you find a few reasonable and promising offers to work with
--where you think there is some decent chance
--then spend the premium ad money and
--expend your time (that's worth money to you --or should be)
--building ads, landing pages, SEM or media buys

All the goodness is to be found in testing once you have done a little research to narrow the field of offers. Testing is going to bring the cream to the top.

So, when sticking to PPC to promote offers, research with an intelligence tool is going to shed some important light on the metrics of what is currently working. Types of creatives, traffic sources, landers, etc.

Does you wife also participate in the creatives development at her job. You know, stuff like the banners, copy, etc., or does she do just the media buys or set up the PPC traffic?

that's amazing :).

My question is - given my wife's experience, how would you recommend us to start?

The best thing to do is to try to look for offers that are similar to what your wife is promoting, and from there you start building

Hello guys,

She has 6 years of experience with Facebook ads.
Since she is quite good in what she does, we wanted to try doing some affiliate marketing on our free time.

We don't have any experience with affiliate marketing.
Are there certain offers / affiliate networks that suit facebook ads better?

Any kind of advice is highly appreciated!

As an affiliate, you’re a salesperson for the company. You help to make a sale, the company rewards you.

The best thing about affiliate marketing is that you can do it at scale. A typical salesperson only sells products from one company. As an affiliate marketer, you can promote products from many different companies and earn commissions from all of them.

How to get started with affiliate marketing?
Follow these few simple steps.
  • Decide on a platform
  • Choose your niche
  • Find affiliate programs to join
  • Create great content
  • Drive traffic to your affiliate site
  • Get clicks on your affiliate links
No affiliate marketing wheels were reinvented here. These are the fundamentals, and applying them will get you off on the right foot.

Just don’t expect life-changing income or the freedom to quit your 9–5 overnight. Affiliate marketing takes time.
Convert clicks to sales

MI
Back