The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Newbie Questions

ANNIELYNN

affiliate
Hi,

I have started researching about Affiliate Marketing since 2017 of January and I have done so much with no result:

I have tried the following:

Wealthy Affiliate
Fred Lam
Shopify
Roger and Barry Really Successful
William Souza
BingAds Got Banned
Facebook Got Banned

I have failed all of the above programs but I am still searching. I want to really learn Mobile AFfiliate Marketing and I just want to know if I need to have Computer Science or computer programming background? Do I need to learn HTML or Photoshop so I have to create landing pages and banners???

Please let me know. Right now, I hear Mobile Immersion is affordable and one of the great program for Mobile Marketing but is this program update?

Please my fellow community friends, please let me know.

Thanks,

Hi,

I have started researching about Affiliate Marketing since 2017 of January and I have done so much with no result:

I have tried the following:

Wealthy Affiliate
Fred Lam
Shopify
Roger and Barry Really Successful
William Souza
BingAds Got Banned
Facebook Got Banned

I have failed all of the above programs but I am still searching. I want to really learn Mobile AFfiliate Marketing and I just want to know if I need to have Computer Science or computer programming background? Do I need to learn HTML or Photoshop so I have to create landing pages and banners???

Please let me know. Right now, I hear Mobile Immersion is affordable and one of the great program for Mobile Marketing but is this program update?

Please my fellow community friends, please let me know.

Thanks,

Hey @ANNIELYNN :).

please check out the new tutorial about CPA i made from here
Cpa Marketing Tutorial [2017]
this is going to help you a lot with mobile marketing :) .
i know that when you watch it you will come back and you will ask different Questions .
just so you know i am waiting here to answer them :).

banners
Back