The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Newbie Questions on Mobile CPI Offers

akangaden

affiliate
Hi
I am new to mobile CPI Offers.
Could you please provide me with tips and guides on how to promote CPI offers?
My questions:
1. What is the best way to promote the offers? Is it with landing page or direct linking?
2. What are the traffic sources that allow direct linking

Thanks in advance for your help

Media buying/social media/email.
you can direct link from pretty much anything but landing page is essential for good conversion rate.

Hi
My questions:
1. What is the best way to promote the offers? Is it with landing page or direct linking?

hello homie, i'll suggest you something really simple, i could suggest you to join a network like Startapp, or even some other one, where you could find good offers to promote, and make it. For you to handle your campaign well, and promote your offers the good way, it's paramount to reach a great traffic source too. I will suggest you to work with a landing page, or nevertheless test this campaign ,using or without a landing page. I will recommend you to afford a spy-tool to help you out with the analytic, and managing your campaign too. One spy service you could afford could be Admobispy. Their cheap package and the good service will definitely be helpful for your campaign. I wish this will be helpful dude, good luck.

Hi
My questions:

Everything start by listing everything you need to perform well on your campaign, focus on this points, and it should be okay:
chose the offers you want to promote exactly, chose the network you will like to work with, build a prelanding, chose the audience, but also try to reach a good traffic source, then nevertheless, learn on the tools that could be helpful for you to run your campaign easily. Try some tools like Spy-service, as Admobispy, but also Voluum as a tracker. Good luck!

MI
Back