The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Newbie question

OscarMike

Hi guys,

i) If you had to choose, which are the top 3 easiest cpa networks to get accepted into?

ii) are there any cpa networks that don't require a phone interview? I remember applying to Peerfly (RIP) back in the day and they didn't require a phone interview. I'm not a scammer or anything, but I'm a bit shy when it comes to doing phone interviews.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi guys,

i) If you had to choose, which are the top 3 easiest cpa networks to get accepted into?

ii) are there any cpa networks that don't require a phone interview? I remember applying to Peerfly (RIP) back in the day and they didn't require a phone interview. I'm not a scammer or anything, but I'm a bit shy when it comes to doing phone interviews.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Try Awin / ShareASale. I don't personally work with them but I've heard they are pretty easy going with newbies.

Also keep reading and researching about affiliate Networks on here. Some of them are giving really good offers for AffiliateFix members!

Good Luck

-

Em

Last edited:
Try Awin / ShareASale. I don't personally work with them but I've heard they are pretty easy going with newbies.

Also keep reading and researching about affiliate Networks on here. Some of them are giving really good offers for AffiliateFix members!

Good Luck

-

Em
Thanks for the reply Em. I should have mentioned that I'm looking to promote email submit offers

banners
Back