The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Newbie needs help with dating offers

MMichael

affiliate
Hello everyone

I am a newbie and i'll like to know, from your individual experiences, what's the best way to promote dating offers on crakrevenue?

Thanks.

Are you interested in crak dating offers or common dating offers?

We have now in Affmy the list of Top dating offers and offer "+ 10 % to all payouts" for them

What payment options do you offer?

If you want the best payment options, there is nothing better than Mobidea :D We pay every working day, right by your request, and you can use PayPal, FirstchoicePay, Paxum, Epayments, and Payza!

There are some great dating offers we have, please feel free to contact our team

Last edited:
If you want the best payment options, there is nothing better than Mobidea :D We pay every working day, right by your request, and you can use PayPal, FirstchoicePay, Paxum, Epayments, and Payza!

There are some great dating offers we have, please feel free to contact our team - support.mobidea (Skype)

Okay. Sounds awesome and i'm interested cos of the FirstChoicePay payment option. Do I also get an AM too?

What angle or method did you tried?

Did you actually warm up your traffic source before pushing them to offer page?
Sending them blindly to offer is like cold calling, "Hey, wanna buy insurance? We pay $1,000,000 for your death."

banners
Back