The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Newbie need to learn & practice

Apollo Siregar

affiliate
Hello all,
I'm newbie for affiliate marketing, my name Apollo Siregar, from Indonesia..
Today my first time learn about affiliate marketing from this forum, and I hope to get guidance to start.

Welcome :)

Do you have an idea of what type of affiliate marketing you would like to get into? I would suggest spending a few days reading through this forum and other information you can find on the net to get a better idea of some of the options.

My current strategies are building up websites and building traffic to sell products but this takes a long time and hard work. Might not be recommended for someone new to affiliate marketing.

Welcome :)

Do you have an idea of what type of affiliate marketing you would like to get into? I would suggest spending a few days reading through this forum and other information you can find on the net to get a better idea of some of the options.

My current strategies are building up websites and building traffic to sell products but this takes a long time and hard work. Might not be recommended for someone new to affiliate marketing.

Hi Franklin,
Appreciated for your comment.
I believed thats the good idea, need to spend a few days or weeks for me to get more information from the forum and or net
I'll be back to get your guidance after find an idea.

Hello all,
I'm newbie for affiliate marketing, my name Apollo Siregar, from Indonesia..
Today my first time learn about affiliate marketing from this forum, and I hope to get guidance to start.

Hello @Apollo Siregar and welcome to the AffiliateFix! It's great to have you with us.

As a Newbie, you need to plan on doing a fair amount of research and study. Here are a few goals that you should include in your study list:

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

This world of marketing is an aggressive and fast moving industry. Be serious about your new business. To make an entrepreneurial career of this, get yourself in a mindset of being an entrepreneur and take charge of your future with this industry. You can do it, just be committed and take serious action. When someone truly wants something, they won't let anything get in the way of it coming to be a reality!

We look forward to your successes, and failures (we all have them throughout our careers), and be sure to post often, ask lots of questions, and the community will help in every way!

We look forward to seeing you around the forum.

T J

Hello @Apollo Siregar and welcome to the AffiliateFix! It's great to have you with us.

As a Newbie, you need to plan on doing a fair amount of research and study. Here are a few goals that you should include in your study list:

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

This world of marketing is an aggressive and fast moving industry. Be serious about your new business. To make an entrepreneurial career of this, get yourself in a mindset of being an entrepreneur and take charge of your future with this industry. You can do it, just be committed and take serious action. When someone truly wants something, they won't let anything get in the way of it coming to be a reality!

We look forward to your successes, and failures (we all have them throughout our careers), and be sure to post often, ask lots of questions, and the community will help in every way!

We look forward to seeing you around the forum.

T J

Hi TJ,
Appreciated for your valuable advise.
I'm not familiar with all of the above, but I am sure with your guidance i'll be on the right track.
Above list will be my focus in research and study.
Sure I'll be interact to speed up my knowledge in this business.

banners
Back