The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Newbie introduction

Advantura

affiliate
Hi all

I'm new to the forum and new to affiliate marketing. I'm a heavy grade engineer looking to start affiliate marketing to help with my dreams of travelling in the future.

I was looking at potentially doing a course for marketing but can't find anything in the UK to help me understand how this works, I have a minimal understanding of the concept but want to further that. I also have no idea of how or what I need to actually get me started.

Cheers all josh

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
what's a 'heavy grade' engineer?
mechanical, civil, electrical ... over 20 stones :D
Maybe they have that designation in the UK?

Hi, Josh and welcome!

Funny, I just responded in this thread that has the identical wording, well except for the occupation. Is that account yours, too?

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Josh.

Hi, Josh and welcome!

Funny, I just responded in this thread that has the identical wording, well except for the occupation. Is that account yours, too?

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Josh.

No it wasn't me mate only have the one. Thanks for the encouragement

Hi all

I'm new to the forum and new to affiliate marketing. I'm a heavy grade engineer looking to start affiliate marketing to help with my dreams of travelling in the future.

I was looking at potentially doing a course for marketing but can't find anything in the UK to help me understand how this works, I have a minimal understanding of the concept but want to further that. I also have no idea of how or what I need to actually get me started.

Cheers all josh
Hi, Josh, and welcome! I'm new here, too. Glad to be here.

banners
Back