The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Newbie Introduction

kenyan

Hi guys,

Great to be on this forum. I'm a web content writer looking to break into the IM niche. I've been writing for over 3 years, and over that time, I've honed my skills thanks to the more than 5000 articles I've written as well as a published novel.

I think I have the needed qualities to succeed (perseverance, a pretty decent IQ, resilience, resourcefulness, discipline and time), but I will need a bit of help when it comes to figuring out how to take full advantage of the various affiliate marketing programs available online.

Thanks everyone, and I hope to learn a lot from you all!

Musa

Hi @kenyan , welcome to the AffiliateFix! Great to have you join us here.

Great to be on this forum. I'm a web content writer looking to break into the IM niche. I've been writing for over 3 years, and over that time, I've honed my skills thanks to the more than 5000 articles I've written as well as a published novel.

I think I have the needed qualities to succeed (perseverance, a pretty decent IQ, resilience, resourcefulness, discipline and time), but I will need a bit of help when it comes to figuring out how to take full advantage of the various affiliate marketing programs available online.

Thanks everyone, and I hope to learn a lot from you all!

Musa

Great skills, writing is a skill more should develop in my opinion. I am certain you'll put it to work with affiliate marketing. Loads to learn, and plenty of great members here to help you along the way with your goals.

Post often, report your progress, and contribute when you are able.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

Musa welcome mate wish you all the best have been around quit sometime unatoka Nai ama? hit me up sometime nikushow vile kunaendanga

MI
Back